|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This little waterfront beauty is in between the towns of Lincoln Maine and Millinocket Maine. Take The Baxter State park exit and you are there within 5 miles from the exit. Views of Mt Katahdin from this 2 mile lake. Right on the ATV/Snowmobile trails! Lots of moose and deer in your back yard! $75,000. 1.5 acre lot. This is on Mattaseunk Lake. All wired and runs off a generator. Shower in bath house. Well water.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 500
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1955
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 1.20 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)