|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The home has two bedrooms and 1.5 baths. We just gutted and remodeled the bathroom in 2010/2011. Everything was replaced except the shower. The half bath was put in when we decided to finish the basement. Only the tiny corner over by the laundry area is still not finished. The rest has been dry walled. We did not finish the floors because when we get the hard spring rains, sometimes a little bit of water will come up and leak towards the drain in the middle of the room. That is the only time the house leaks and as long as you keep the side of the house sealed, you won't have any problems.
We just replaced the HVAC system in 2017, the roof in November 2018, and the water heater in 2010. The backyard is fenced for any furry family members or young children.
If the buyer is interested in any of the furniture or lawn equipment/power tools residing in the home, it may be available for sale. We are combining two homes and can't take everything with us so please inquire if you see something you like. We are open to bargaining! All of the appliances will remain with the house and those are included in the price.
We can also leave the shelving that is in the basement and the storage shelves in the laundry area if you are interested in those. I will also connect you with the company that services the furnace and AC so you can purchase the replacement filters for the furnace. I can explain all of that if you decide to purchase the property. It is a high-end system that removes all of the allergens from the air because my family had severe allergies. Worth every penny.
Please let me know if I've forgotten something or if you have any questions.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 876
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1940
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.13 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed