|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
THREE ELK RUN SUBDIVISION
ADDRESS: 586 ELK RUN ROAD
7.75 Acres boarding BLM land, surrounded by private access only
County residence with New Castle utilities:
o Water $48 = 12,000 gallons monthly
o Natural Gas Xcel Energy
o Electric Xcel Energy
o High Speed Internet Xfinity
Septic System (1200 gallon holding tank) Last serviced: August, 2019 Service Report available
Two Frost-Free water hydrants
Spacious garden area with good top soil
Building space for detached garage
HOA Fees $1,000 yearly
o Covers yearly road maintenance
o Main road snow removal
The residence located five minutes from local schools and ten minutes from the store and I-70
Stucco siding (using 1 foam board system for increased insulation value)
Roofing Concrete composite tile (99 year warranty) fireproof
Large patio space
Natural gas BBQ grill hook up
Small grass yard
Landscape with irrigation.
Two full baths, and one bath
Hickory wood cabinets
Ground level is concrete slab-on-grade design w/heat tubing pre-installed for heated floor in residence & garage
2x6 stud walls on all exterior
High value insulation in all exterior walls and attic space
Vaulted ceilings with 9 walls
5/8 drywall on all walls (vs. ) better durability & sound insulation
LED lighting throughout
Real wood trim
Large food pantry
Large mechanical room:
o New water heater
o New expansion tank
o New pressure pump
o HVAC system natural gas heating & AC cooling central air
Large laundry room
All rooms pre-wired with CAT-4 cable for computer network option
Engineered composite wood flooring (very durable)
Large game room:
o Wet-bar, gas range, fridge
o Pre-wired for seven-point surround sound
o Exterior access point
Gas fireplace (wood conversion easily available)
Spacious master bedroom
o Large walk-in closet
o Electric fireplace (pre-plumbed for gas fireplace)
o Custom master bathroom with water closet, dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub, and large walk-in shower
Large three car oversize garage:
o Full-length steel beam structure spans garage width
o High ceilings (one high door 10)
o Ideal shop space with outlets & air hook ups
o Wall mounted shelving for out of the way storage
o Wash sink (with hot water)
o Built in dog shower
HVAC ducting professionally cleaned in August, 2019
HVAC system inspected and in excellent condition (report available)
Septic system, pumped and inspected to be in excellent condition in August, 2019 (report available)
Past years utility bills for gas & electric average cost $195.66 (Xcel):
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,530
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7.70 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed