|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac, plenty of parking, single level living is waiting for you! This charming well-built, all brick ranch wont last long. Enter through the large foyer into your dramatic family room, with a showpiece custom brick gas fireplace, connected to a formal dining room, with vaulted 18 foot ceilings, that continue into the gorgeous kitchen with plenty of storage, extra tall cabinets, a built-in panty, connected to the dining nook, that has large bay windows overlooking a tree lined back yard. All flows well together and allows access to the back yard through a large enclosed screened in sun room (not included in square footage!). The Back yard has a large concrete patio, with park like private, quiet and peaceful setting. This is an entertainers dream with a great floor plan.
This home has 3 large Bedrooms, double doors lead to a private and spacious master suite, with duel vanity, large walk in shower, and large walk in closet, at the other end of the home, you have 2 spacious guest bedrooms and full bathroom. In addition to all of this there is a separate laundry room with oversized utility sink, 2 car Garage with work space, tons of storage with overhead large attic and drop down stairs.
Quality from top to bottom, custom hardwood doors, and moldings throughout. The home has very low utility costs, central air and heating, a new roof, hot water heater, and energy efficient toilets. The home has been well maintained but needs a little updating inside & is priced accordingly. Great location in quiet neighborhood close to schools, services and interstates.
Buyers limited home warranty offered, Seller offers Buyer Agents a 2.5% Commission, if property shown with Buyers Agent on first visit. All offers must be in writing on Offer to Purchase Real Estate form, provided by Seller, with earnest money deposit made payable to Title Company, and Proof of Funds and/or Letter of Conditional Loan Approval.
Buyer is not to rely upon accuracy in information, but encouraged to perform own due diligence regarding ceiling height, home and lot square footage.
Recent Comparable Sales in Perry Woods;
2840 Locust Circle 2163 sq. ft. Sold 4/30/2019 $ 269,000
5836 Perry Woods Way 1822 sq. ft. Sold 5/29/2019 $ 265,000
- Square Feet: 1,843
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.35 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed