|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
***Brand new HVAC unit (AC, furnace, & hot water heater!) Full basement, gas unit, larger of the units master bedrooms. This apartment is empty and unoccupied - I've included pictures of this unit furnished.
Recently renovated corner unit townhouse in desirable "The Glen". Open/contemporary floor plan, roomy and airy - very modern flushed with grays to give it a trendy look. Spacious living room features wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceiling with recessed LED lights, and is open to dining room, kitchen and 2nd floor den. Beautiful custom laminate floor throughout every room in the house with a matching professionally stained staircase heading from 1st floor to 2nd. Kitchen with movable granite island, exotic looking new granite counters and backsplash, LED ceiling light, and all brand new stainless steel appliances included. Recently updated first floor bathroom with new vanity, waterfall faucet, and raise glass (bowl) sink. 2nd floor has 2 two bathrooms including an ensuite bathroom with a stand up shower w/ newly tiled walls. Master bedroom is the larger of the units in the complex with 4 glass sliding door closets for additional closet space. Second bedroom also has glass sliding closet doors, ceiling fan, and matching laminate floors. Full basement, finished private room with laminate floors that can be converted into a movie theater room, a game room, a gym, or more. Basement offers ample storage space (including an additional fridge). Attached garage for additional storage space. It's a must see home!
Private sale by owner, please no Realtors. If you would like to drop me your information via email, please feel free. Calls will not be accepted.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 1,400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
- Built in: 1986
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: N/A
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed