|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This recent total remodel is ideal for the large family or as an in-law setup. The upper level has 3 bdrms and 2 baths including a master suite with large tub with jets. The cherry cabinets in the modern kitchen contain a built in wine rack. The rest of the floor includes the dining room, front entrance and a full bath centered between 2 bdrms. The first floor laundry connects to the 1500 sq ft carpentry shop (heated & AC) and wide stairwell to the lower level. Insulated for low utility costs. Taxes under $400/year (four hundred).
The lower walk out contains two bedrooms (one currently used for a large office/studio) and one bath. The in-law possibilities are strenghtened by having a complete kitchen, dining room, and prep room. Both levels contain fireplaces, the upper is a wood burning insert, the lower is electric.
Contents are negotiable with kitchen appliances included. Coffee on the front covered porch in the morning for sunrise and cocktails on the rear elevated deck for beautiful sunsets. Home Depot, Groceries, and shopping within 8 miles. Convenience store at the bottom of the mountain.
Originally purchased for the quiet, nature rich surroundings. There are horses within view, rabbits, fox, wild turkey, bobcat, opossum, deer and multiple variations of birds. Fruit and nut trees and berry bushes on the property supply nourishment for the wildlife.
Gulf coast & beaches 4 hour drive. Local golf courses open 12 months, 20 minutes away. Multiple lakes and parks nearby.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,334
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.48 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)