|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Approx. 3 acres with orchard and pasture area; zoned for animals including horses; located in a beautiful, very family-oriented neighborhood. Includes split level main house, Mother-in-law suite with attached fully equipped RV Pad, large barn with greenhouse and corrals, small workshop and several storage sheds and plenty of space around for gardening.
Main house - built in 1984; approx. 2992 sq. ft; split level w/ 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths; Master and 2nd bedrooms are upstairs; Upstairs baths have bathtubs; the master bathtub is a jacuzzi tub. The master bedroom has his & her vanity and two closets. The basement contains one bedroom, one bath w/ walk-in shower, a large family recreation room with gas heating stove hookups, under-the-stairs storage, another storage room, w/ plumbing, that can be converted for other purposes, a large walk-in refrigerator and pantry. All bathrooms have handicapped bars installed. Basement has a back door that exits to an outside flight of stairs.
The mother-in-law suite - completely separate from the main house; approx. 1256 SQ FT. It originally was a separate three-car garage, also built-in 1984. Was converted in order to house a disabled family member. It has three bedrooms, two full baths, and a full laundry room. One bath has a bathtub, with handicapped bars installed, and is inside; the 2nd bath has a walk-in shower and opens outside to back porch for convenience when coming from the barn or other outside activities. It also has an attached fully equipped RV pad with power, sewer, and water hookups.
The entire property is completely fenced in with rolling front gates and a large U-shaped driveway in front. Has a fenced in interior back yard area behind the house and mother-in-law suite that is perfect for keeping dogs fenced in and away from the street. Back yard has beautiful shade trees, large patio and a fire pit making it perfect for outdoor gatherings.
The main house and mother-in-law suite both have solar panels installed on the roof and a brand-new set of back up batteries was just installed.
Large barn with corrals approximately 1625 SQ FT, with one enclosed, air-conditioned storage room. The barn also has a very nice attached greenhouse approximately 600 SQ FT. Also, have a small fixer-upper workshop and several storage sheds
We love this beautiful town and all of our fantastic neighbors, but due to health reasons, we can no longer physically maintain this property so we need to sell as soon as possible. We are looking for serious, motivated buyers who would love it and would want to make the most out of it in this beautiful small town.
We prefer no realtors as we would like to try to sell it ourselves first. We do have some friends who are realtors who are advising us.
Please call for a private showing. We will have pictures up soon.
- Square Feet: 4,248
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1984
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 3 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed