|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
5 well developed acres with a 24'X30'X12' wall height metal shop, insulated w/10'X10' roll up door and a walk door and rain gutters.
A 16'X16' efficiency "Sugar Shack" with covered porch and rear patio. This unit has a washer/dryer, refrigerator, flat panel TV w/Direct TV satellite dish, shower vanity, great hide-a-bed and toilet. All of this stays with the efficiency. The unit is all steel. This is also the well house with the well, pressure tank, hot water tank, and water distribution located in a separate room.
The porches, front and back and the Sugar Shack have stained and stamped concrete floors. This is perfect for your living while your "Dream Home" is being built.
There are 4 freeze proof faucets located about the property.
The septic is installed an sized for 5 bedrooms. Permanent power is already on the premises. The conduit to run the wiring to the house location you choose and the wiring is included.
Paved streets are existing and run up to the driveway.
There is approximately 75 trees and bushes planted on this acreage. I have installed a sprinkler system to the north fence line's trees and bushes about 48 sprinkler/bubblers. The trees are growing great and well established.
I spray for weeds and stickers both spring and fall and we fertilize annually. The yard is the very best in the edition.
The Bella Vista edition is a very nice neighborhood with homes from 350K and up. Our acreage is about 1/2 mile from the Fort Cobb "super nice" golf course. The fairways are tight and the greens are beautiful. you will be 3/4 mile from the Marina with new docks and the ramp is right there.
If you like fishing, this is the best fishing in Oklahoma in my opinion. We fish for Walleye and Hy-bred bass but the crappie and sand bass along with cat fish are prevalent.
We have deer, turkey, quail and many other types of wildlife walk across our acreage. If you are a hunter, oh my, you will be totally satisfied here.
The taxes on this place are about $325.00 annually. The trash truck runs on Friday.
- Square Feet: 5
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed