|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Huge, luxury duplex for sale in Portage, Wisconsin located at Saddle Ridge Estates, the most premier residential development in Columbia County. Duplex is move-in ready and available unfurnished or fully furnished. Furniture may be purchased separately. Home is in meticulous condition and is located on Saddle Ridge Golf Course and Swan Lake. Home has been occupied by only 1 person with no pets or kids. Looks brand new, no visible wear and tear. Home has 3 large bedrooms with 2 full baths and also has an extra bonus room which can be used for storage or as an additional small bedroom. All bedrooms can accommodate king-size beds. There is a separate outside access for the bonus room. Home has been customized and features many upgrades. Amenities include: large cathedral ceilings, ceiling fan, gleaming hardwood floors by Sergenians, 2 full baths, double shower, mirrored bathroom surrounded by floor-to-ceiling cabinets, full size vanity, soft water conditioner, Aprilaire air cleaner, 2 car automatic garage attached to residence with entry door directly into the home, 2 large outdoor decks on both upper and lower levels, large sliding glass doors which open onto the two decks, full set of appliances are included in the price, refrigerator, gas range, new dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, washer/dryer on the upper level, large walk-through kitchen with custom floor--to-ceiling pull-out cabinets, breakfast bar, huge front and side windows which allow for lots of sunlight into the home, large custom - built closets, large custom-designed walk-in closet, custom-ordered vertical blinds on all windows, gas fireplace, large amount of extra storage space, 3-tiered custom shelves in the garage, carpeted garage floor, upgraded hot water heater, long spacious private driveway allowing for several vehicles to be parked outside, private view of large water pond with spouting water fountains which flow all day and into the evening, private view of the golf course. Finished downstairs area with carpeting.
Home is located hundreds of feet away from both the front and back neighbors so owners have plenty of privacy. Back deck has a perfect view of the nightly sunsets. Evenings are dark and hundreds of stars can be seen in the night sky. Also included: manicured lawns, golf course privileges, tennis courts, basketball courts and walking trails. Saddle Ridge Golf Course in located on the premises and features a professionally managed 9-hole golf course and clubhouse which sponsors numerous social activities for residents. Saddle Ridge private roads are ideal for jogging and bicycling. During the winter, Saddle Ridge Estates is the ideal environment for cross country skiing right in your own backyard! Snowmobile trails are adjacent to the property. Saddle Ridge Estates is located on Swan Lake and boating, fishing and swimming are permitted. Private boat launch. Boat slips are available for rent. Saddle Ridge Estates is maintained by a professional landscaping company that beautifies the lawns, eliminates the weeds, trims the trees, maintains the woods, treats the ponds and maintains the golf course. Pets allowed. Rentals allowed. Reasonable maintenance fee ($200/mth). Maintenance fee INCLUDES all maintenance to the outside of the home, including replacement of siding and replacement of the roof. New roof was installed in 2018. 2018 Taxes: $2693.81 Approximate Square Feet: 2,546. This square footage does not include the 2 outside decks and the garage.
Home is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and is located in a newer section of Saddle Ridge Estates that features upgraded modern homes. Home is located a significant distance away from County Highway 33 so highway noise cannot be heard. Saddle Ridge is located within minutes of a 24-hour Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Portage Country Club, hardware stores, medical clinics, churches, many convenient restaurants and businesses and an enormous new health club with pools located by Divine Savior Hospital. Drive time to Madison is 40 minutes. Cascade Mountain and Wisconsin Dells are 15-20 minutes away. Saddle Ridge Golf Clubhouse has an on-site bar and restaurant and schedules many weekly fun activities. Location is free of crime and highly secure. Charter Spectrum Communications installed. This includes Charter Spectrum Digital TV, high speed internet and telephone services all available at a discounted bundled price.
Beautiful wildlife is seen directly out of the windows. Friendly geese, white pelicans and duck families parade around the back pond, small turtles peek out of the water, deer and wild cranes frequent the back deck and birds love to nest in neighboring trees. Large bald eagles and red foxes have been spotted. Private back yard area is wonderful for lounging and sun bathing. Neighbors are quiet and friendly. Outdoor barbecuing is permitted. No gardening required. Free snow removal. During the winter, all driveways are plowed directly up to the garage door, so even during heavy snowfalls, owners are simply able to open the garage door and freely drive out. Free trash removal. Free trees and planting provided by the homeowners association. Free water and sewer. Home is elegant, upscale and is a premier unit in Saddle Ridge. Maid service is available. Owner has taken tremendous pride in maintaining a gorgeous property. Available now. This property is being sold For Sale By Owner. For more information, please call the owner at: 608-742-7752. Thank you.
- Square Feet: 2,546
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed