|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
6042 Bay Meadows Drive Windsor, CO 80550
The Patios at Highland Meadows, a Golf Course Community
Built in 2008
Unincorporated Larimer County, (lower sales taxes)
Ranch: Patio Home Single Family Residential
Baths: 3, one is a 5 piece
Three car garages.
Total Sq Footage: 4,014
Finished Sq Footage: 3,681
Balcony Porch: 126 sq ft
Front Entrance Porch: 171 sq ft
Lower Patio Porch: 521 sq ft
2019 Assessed Value: $599,100
2019 Property Tax Estimate: $5,539.51
HOA Dues: $141.67/month. Includes trash & recycling, exterior grounds maintenance, lawn mowing & watering, shrub pruning twice a year, snow removal
Highland Meadows Family Pool Pass included.
We are offering our beautiful, main floor master, open floor-plan, ranch home, with a full walk out lower level which opens to a five-acre park. Our home has many custom features including, coffered ceilings, custom paint, custom built-in cabinets in the office, master closet, living room, laundry and bar. The family room has 7.1 full surround sound for an incredible home theatre experience. Most of the rooms are wired for inhouse stereo and TV watching. Truly a unique set-up. There are external speakers on the deck and downstairs patio. Comcast and Dish are both options. Two interior and one exterior gas fireplaces make for an enjoyable cozy winter experience or summer evening outdoors. The downstairs patio is all set for a private hot tub. Mature landscaping and the park behind the home create a very private feeling. A great home for entertaining. East facing, large picture windows in the master bedroom and living room bring the outdoors in. Very cool to watch thunderstorms in the summer and snowfall in the winter. The downstairs bar includes wine storage racks, sink, refrigerator, microwave oven and space for a dishwasher and wine cooler. The open floor plan kitchen includes all stainless-steel appliances including, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, double convection ovens and gas range with custom hood and granite counter-tops with plenty of space for cooking and serving. All of the cabinets in our home are Alder as are the solid wooden doors throughout including a pocket door in the master bathroom. There are maple hardwood floors in the kitchen, nook, entry and hallways. The rest of the house is carpeted and tiled. Facing west, the home is very well insulated for comfort in both summer and winter. The three-car garage is ample and includes built-in storage cabinets. The garage floor has a special coated finish for a professional look and easy maintenance. Minutes from two major golf courses; Ptarmigan and Highland meadows, downtown Windsor, Public library, King Soopers and Safeway, the Larimer County Fairgrounds, Centerra shopping center, movie theatre, bowling and arcade, basketball and several excellent restaurants. All within a very short distance of our home. Windsor boasts one of the finest recreation Centers in Northern Colorado. The Fort Collins-Loveland Airport is just across the highway, I-25, which is only a few miles west. Our schools are; Winona Elementary School, Conrad Middle School and Mountain View High School.
Realtors welcomed at the sales price plus commission.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,014
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.18 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed