|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
One of a kind home with river front access. When walking onto this 4 lot property, you will notice the love that the sellers have for this home, yard, and shop. Next you will notice the great landscaping, concrete driveway, large covered front porch with vinyl railing, and practically brand new Otto construction garage. Upon entering the home from the covered front porch, you will be greeted by tall Victorian ceilings in the living room, original hardwood floors that have recently been refinished, and large formal dining room. Upon entering the newly remodeled kitchen, you will notice no detail or cost was spared. A few of the features: tile floors, granite countertops, tile backsplash, built in cabinets, pull out drawers in cabinets for easy access, under mount Blanco granite sink, and stainless steel appliances. Also located on the main floor is half bath and laundry room. The open banister leads to the 2nd floor where 3 large bedrooms are located and share a large bathroom that has tile floors, tile shower and large Jacuzzi tub with double showerheads. Master bedroom boasts a walk in closet and fits a king size bed with ease. There is walk up access to the attic for a large amount of storage. The home was lifted and brand new basement was poured in 2005 with true 8 ft ceilings. The lower level does not disappoint with brand new paint, carpet, and tile throughout. The lower level features a family room and an additional bedroom with large bathroom with a walk in shower. The backyard has a large overflowing deck added in 2011 and updated in 2015 around a brick fire pit for family gatherings with white vinyl privacy fence that is able to withstand 140mph winds. The large backyard boasts an area for a garden, access to the alley, and storage area for items behind the garage. The yard has plenty of room to add a pool or ready for other ideas you have to make it the way you want it. The front yard is fenced in with beautiful rod iron fencing and plenty of shade trees to reduce your electric bill in the summer months. The 36x40 Otto Construction garage was added in 2012 and features insulated walls, insulated garage doors, vaulted storage, and outlets on every post. The single car garage has a built in workbench and is fully insulated. The home has brand new furnace and central a/c, 30 year roof, softener, R/O system under kitchen sink, storm doors, and guttering. The home is on hot water on demand so you will never run out of hot water. Great neighborhood to raise a family. Short walk to the city park, swimming pool, ball diamond, and football stadium. This home is definitely a must see.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,451
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1911
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm (Central time)