|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home has it all----WITHOUT any HOA or CC&Rs!
Enjoy the feeling of being "out in the country" yet benefit from the convenience of easy access to anywhere in the Treasure Valley in this 3888 sq ft home with 6 bedrooms*, 3 baths on a level, fully-fenced 0.88 acre lot.
(*3 bedrooms on main level, 2 bedrooms in finished basement, and 6th "bedroom" in studio apartment)
An open, main-level FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN area, plus the partial-daylight basement
REC ROOM with a WOOD STOVE and pool table, provide plenty of space for spending time with family and friends.
MEDIA/FLEX ROOM is ideal for your own home theater set-up, craft/sewing room, game area for the kids, or an exercise room.
REMODELED 14' x 16' LAUNDRY ROOM with utility sink and built-in cabinets w/counter space will accommodate both an additional full-size refrigerator and deep freezer or additional cabinets & shelving.
SEPARATE LIVING QUARTERS (studio apartment-counts as 6th bedroom) with its own entrance includes a full kitchen, 3/4 bath, and stacked washer/dryer and is perfect for the in-laws, a grown child, a work-from-home setup, or rental income.
ATTACHED 3-CAR GARAGE has two 7 ft x 9 ft doors and one 10 ft x 10 ft door all with automatic openers and built-in storage cabinets, shelves, garage heater, welder outlet, and 23 ft work table with multiple overhead lights & outlets.
24 ft x 36 ft SHOP with a 10 ft overhead door, electricity, indoor/outdoor lights, welder outlet, built-in work table, and storage room with sliding glass door will provide more than enough room for your projects and for storing all your toys.
NEW ITEMS include the following: double oven, dishwasher, kitchen sink & faucet, sinks & faucets in master bath, doorbell, cabinets & flooring in laundry room, carpet & paint in Media room & bedroom in basement, three new windows & window wells in basement bedrooms, window inserts in apartment exterior door, pool table light fixture, and oversized drain field for the septic system.
PLEASE CALL/TEXT HOMEOWNER FOR MORE INFORMATION.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Square Feet: 3,886
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.88 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed