|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Questions call or text Kasey 850-376-5261
Enjoy every moment in this gorgeous, newly updated Home so much that you wont want quarantine to end! The open floor plan and high vaulted ceilings are flooded with natural light from the multiple windows. Cleaning is a breeze with beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main living spaces and master bedroom. Whipping up gourmet meals is a joy in the galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, chop block countertops, extra deep stainless steel sink and slate tile. Theres plenty of storage for all your food and kitchen gadgets between the pantry and abundance of solid wood cabinets. Never miss a moment of your favorite shows while youre doing dishes peering over the bar into the cozy living room with a TV wall mount over the ornate gas fireplace. Or you can peep in through the sliding glass door while youre barbecuing out on the new large wood deck in the fenced in backyard. While youre out there, grab a couple of peaches off your very own peach tree! Theres another one in the front yard also!
When youre done with family time, the split floor plan provides just the privacy and quiet you need. The large master bedroom has a large custom window with plantation blinds, a HUGE walk-in closet, double vanity and separate shower/toilet room.
The other two spacious bedrooms are on the other side of the house, both with new plush carpet. The extra bathroom features a gorgeous antique vanity and slate tile.
Exit through the separate laundry/mudroom into the two-car garage. Upkeep on the house is easy with its brick/vinyl exterior.
When you do finally decide to leave your cozy oasis, the location couldnt be better! Only a 20 minute drive to downtown Nashville, 15 minutes to Murfreesboro or MTSU, seven minute WALK to the beautiful hurricane Creek recreation/boat ramp and seven minute drive to Wal-Mart and Kroger
You truly need to see this Homes charm for yourself! Call today to see it and make it yours!
Listed For Sale by Owner. Would prefer no realtor or for Buyer to pay realtor fees.
Bed 2: 16x12
Bed 3: 15x11
- Square Feet: 1,771
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.24 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed