|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
In 1991 and in 2001, everything was remodeled and added to the 1960 structure. Everything is relatively new, including a new sewer line all the way to the city line, new copper plumbing pipes throughout the house and new copper water-supply line from the street, new earthquake re-enforced concrete slab throughout the entire house and garage, new earthquake re-enforced driveway, patio and walkways, new sleek-design electrical outlets/switches/dimmers/lights, new central AC/heating system (seldom used since installation), new wood doors, new French-wood windows throughout, new tiles and granite, new carpets, new cabinets in the kitchen & bathrooms, new 40-year roof (including entirely new plywood underneath), new brick walls at front of the house. Two large-size additions completed in 1991 and 2001, bringing the total square footage to over 2,500 and almost 400 sq. ft. garage complete with drywall-finish walls, ceiling, recessed lights, and a top-of-the line garage opener with a battery back-up.
Three BEDROOMS, 2.75 BATHROOMS (2 of which are in the bedrooms and one is large enough to accommodate a jacuzzi), large master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a full-size OFFICE, a separate formal DINING ROOM is between the kitchen's breakfast area and a large GAME ROOM with a pool table, a separate LIVING ROOM with a true fire place, a separate LAUNDRY ROOM. Two remotely controlled electronic swing gates to an enclosed portion of the driveway. Beautiful front and rear wood & stucco patios with built-in light-sensor-recessed lighting systems that turn on automatically when dark. Beautiful custom-built wood awnings over windows & doors. Brick planters (including mailbox planter) in front of the house with an automatic sprinkler drip system. Remaining rear yard is still large enough to create your own garden or a customized pool.
The shape of this property is irregular because of its "at end of cul-de-sac" location, making it very unique as opposed to the ordinary rectangle-shape lots. This is precisely why the spaciousness of the house is not visible from the street -- one must view the property from on the inside. The house is at a walking distance to some of the best LA county schools: Lockhurst Drive Elementary School, Hale Middle School and El Camino Real High School.
Qualified buyers only please -- inquire about financing options offered by the agency. Please call to schedule an appointment. *SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE -- JBMSKA@HOTMAIL.COM
- Square Feet: 2,526
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.75
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,680 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed