|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home is part of the exclusive, 25-home subdivision of Wisteria Place and located in one of the fastest growing areas in the Roanoke Valley, offering convenient access to Interstate 81 and route 460. Located at the base of Read Mountain and without any thru traffic access, youll feel like you are miles from the hustle and bustle of the city, even though downtown Roanoke is only a 10 minute drive away.
This one-owner home presents over 4,100 sq ft on three levels and offers numerous upgrades, additions, updates and custom-built enhancements since initial construction, including:
- Large rear deck overlooks large backyard with amazing view of the Blue Ridge mountains, as well sun rises over coffee and moon risings to relax at the end of a long day
- Large screened porch with weatherproof speakers and cable/satellite ready to allow full enjoyment of outdoor space
- Landscape lighting creates evening ambiance that highlights homes elegant appearance
- Covered, private concrete pad and wiring for hot tub in rear of home
- Invisible fence around all property so pet family members can fully enjoy large yard safely
- Lot at back of cul-de-sac with large backyard space for kids activities or the option of a pool addition if thats on your list
- Amazing finished basement - custom-built for use and entertaining with full wet bar, gas fireplace, granite countertop and wired for high-end audio / video enjoyment
- Large kitchen pantry with custom shelving system
- Hers and his walk in closets in master bedroom with custom shelving systems
- Security system for all door and window access points, as well as doorbell camera accessible 24x7 via internet
- Humidifier and blue-light disinfectant systems added to HVAC system
- Levolor blinds on all windows throughout house
Entering the front door into the main level, you are welcomed by hardwood floors and a cathedral ceiling entranceway. This level offers a formal dining room with recessed ceiling, crown and chair molding and a built-in china cabinet. The study / office is a perfect spot for quiet time and two large windows have made it the perfect location for our tree display during the holiday season! The hallway takes you by the first of four full bathrooms and a coat closet before entering the spacious and open area with plenty of natural light that includes a living area with fireplace, breakfast nook and kitchen with generous counter and cabinet space. Adjacent to the kitchen are the butlers pantry, full pantry with custom-built shelving system and large mud room with deep sink and access to the oversized 2-car garage. Nine-foot ceilings and Levolor blinds throughout the home enhance the luxurious presentation of the home.
The hardwood stairs deliver you to the top floor living area that includes 4 bedrooms and three full bathrooms, as well as living-level laundry room. The large master bedroom is perfectly suited for a California king bed, with plenty of space remaining for bedside tables and dresser. However, with the hers and his walk-in closets and custom-made shelving design, you may find the dresser to be a thing of the past! The connected master bathroom affords a fully-tiled, large soaker tub with loads of natural light provided by over-tub windows, dual sinks with plenty of counter space, a linen closet and a separate water closet. The second bedroom also includes a walk in closet and attached full bathroom with natural light. While the third bedroom doesnt include an attached bathroom, it is the second largest bedroom after the master, does include a walk in closet and is 5 steps from the third full bathroom on this level. The fourth bedroom is the smaller of the four on this level and, like all bedrooms, gets plenty of natural light.
Finally, our family favorite, is the finished basement, which we completed in 2014. This level has something for everyone. The fifth bedroom (and yes, it includes natural light) and half bath are perfect for guests. We included a game room; currently occupied by a pool table, but also considered making it a room form the kids video gaming or could serve as another bedroom. But the highlight of the level is the main entertaining room that includes a full wet bar with granite countertops and cabinet storage underneath, a corner fireplace and is wired for entertainment with golden ear speaker system in ceiling and high-end wired for technology. If you and your friends are sports fanatics or movie lovers get ready, you'll have a lot of guests!
Of course we think that our house is incredible. We invite you to come experience for yourself - and compare to other homes available in this category in our believe you will agree that we have something special to offer for the next owners and maybe that will be you!
- Square Feet: 4,145
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.49 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed