|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Rockford, MI 49341
Welcome home to 6211 Kies Street: 2631 sq. ft on 2.78 park-like acres nestled against Luton Parks 264 acres of nature preserve and hiking trails.
Put worries behind you with this homes new high efficiency boiler, new air conditioner and three year old roof with a lifetime warranty against mold. All kitchen appliances are less than 3 years old as well.
Enjoy a main floor with three large bedrooms, each with one or more walk in closets and private full bath. The open plan kitchen and gathering room has a cathedral ceiling, large granite topped island, ample counter space, a separate butlers pantry, and adjoining formal dining room. Hardwood floors and Anderson windows complete the luxury package.
The lower level provides an additional 2200 sq ft of potential including a newly finished bathroom with dual head tiled walk-in shower and gorgeous laundry room with newer front loading washer / dryer pair, huge countertop and utility tub. Three zones of in-floor heat keep everything toasty warm. Electrical and plumbing is complete and in place for an additional kitchen, family room and two additional bedrooms- tailor made for multi-generational living!
The three stall attached garage has a hot / cold utility sink, central vacuum, and a tremendous amount of built in storage. The loft above the garage provides his and hers office / craft space and a comfy sitting area, and overlooks the living room and kitchen areas.
Dont miss the brand new 200 sq ft site-built shed complete with front decking and full storage attic.
- Square Feet: 2,631
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.78 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed