|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The house has large tiled 16 ft tray ceiling entrance foyer, two master bed rooms (one down-stair), two regular bed rooms (down stair), office/bed room (down stair), large bonus room (up-stair), 22 ft high ceiling in living room, octagonal ceiling in den, dining room, large kitchen with central island and separate breakfast, plant and desk area, library or computer area (up stair), laundry room and over size garage with 8' high garage door. The crawl space has part concrete area for storage. The house has 3 full and one half baths. Each bedroom has attached bath. The master bath (lower level) has walking his and her closets, his and her sinks and vanity mirrors, separate shower with seat, and Jacuzzi tub. Lots of attic storage space.
1) The house has 10' ceiling, foyer with 16' tray ceiling, living room with 22' cathedral ceiling, den with octagonal dome ceiling, dining room has tray ceiling and master bed has double tray ceiling. 2) Stained woodwork in kitchen and den. 3) Chair railing in foyer, kitchen, den and dining room. Crown molding, base board and window trims in all rooms. 4) Al l rooms painted with designer's colors. 5) Solid one-piece corian type kitchen counter top. 6) House build with Georgia Power Super good Cents specification and test. 7) High efficiency HVA C systems, equipments and duct work size layout to meet G A Power Super Good Cents program. 8) Energy efficient low E (exterior) aluminum and wood windows. Windows are double pan. Large and can be tilted for easy outside cleaning. 9) Al l holes and penetrations sealed with polyurethane foam as per G A Power specification. 10) Roof with gable vents per GA Power specs. 11) Ceramic 12 " tile in foyer and all baths down stairs. 12) Al l wood stained maple cabinets in the kitchen. 13) The house layout is with the contemporary flair, open architecture, lots of natural light, seated on the high ground and beautiful wooded back yard view and is located on the cul-de-sac street. 14) French drains installed around the house and around the pool on high ground. 15) Large concrete deck porch and pool deck finished with cool deck. 16) Swimming pool 16x40 with the large concrete deck area. Equipped with under water light, salt system and D E filter}17) Installed side and rear gutters with the top screens to prevent leaves clogging. 18) Maintenance free vinyl soffit and facia. 19) Extensive exterior designers borders around doors and windows in the front and the large stucco arches to enhance the front architecture look of the house. 20) Kitchen with the under cabinet lights. 21) Heavy duty carpet in bedrooms and den and 3 Vi" wide wood floor strip in the living room. 22) Security systems with the motion sensors on/off with the override control. 23) Gas log fireplace with the blower motor for hot air circulation. 24) Two outdoor speaker system in the back porch. 25) Front and rear sprinkler system with the well landscape yard. 26) Al l rooms (except dining and bath rooms) have phoned and cable hookup. 27) Internal wiring for home theater system in the entertainment room. 28) Four internal wired outlets for high-speed Internet cable. 29) Al l bedrooms, den and bonus room with the designer's quality ceiling fans, some with lights. 30) Two gas water heaters. 31) Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. 32) Natural gas line for range, fire logs, grill, dryer, water heater and to the pool area. 33) Al l sides outdoor water sprockets and electric outlets. 34) Outdoor security flood lights in the front and rear of the house. 35) Built in shelves and lights in all closets. 36) Al l outside steel doors with the Schilage lock and dead bolts. 37) Built in stain finished wood cabinet and entertainment center in living room. 38) Wet bar with sink, cabinet, mirror and light. 39) 8' high wall mirror in the living room. 40) High quality bathroom and plumbing fixtures and accessories. 41) Plenty of recessed ceiling lights in master bed, living, den, kitchen, entertainment room and stairway. 42) Window treatment. 43) In the past rented for Master's golf classic.
- Stories: 1.5
- Square Feet: 4,379
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1995
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.43 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed