|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
I purchased the undeveloped lot in 1993 and had a loan with Farm Credit Services of Hawaii, ACA
website: www.hawaiifarmcredit.com; I have been treated really well by the staff and officers of that lending institution.
Check out this informative web page: http://hawaiicountyag.com/ag-loans/
It is at the end of Kahiliholo Road (the apex of the cul-d-sac) with direct access from the county road. The address is 6241 unit A Kahiliholo Rd. TMK: 5-2-022-014-0001. No house presently on the property, the lot is allowed 1 single farm dwelling. The lot is a CPR, and the availability of this type of agricultural lot is limited now on Kauai. The listing RE agent is Suzi Gillette show contact info , Oceanfront Sotheby's Realty, www.suzigillete.com
The following are the fruit trees on the property: 5 lychee, 6 breadfruit, 4 orange, 4 tangerine, 4 Meyers lemon, 4 mango, 2 mountain apple, 1 Tahitian grapefruit. Many coconut trees. There are banana and a developed garden area.
I planted a red, and a orange, flower native Hawaiian hibiscus, 1 Tahitian tiare flower bush, 3 native Hawaiian white flower hibiscus, and one young upland koa tree on the property, with a small grove of ohia on the northwest side of the lot near the rim with a view of a small waterfall. It is a beautiful location and the lot is ready for a house.
The lot has a slight 2% grade and has been improved with swales, hard pack gravel road into the lot, a cleared area for the site of the farm dwelling (single family house). I have owned the property since 1993, and have only used OMRI material for the agricultural cultivation. This would be a perfect lot for a large local family, and could carry on with the agricultural development of this lot.
I am selling the property because I am recovering from AML leukemia that I was diagnosed with in March 2014. It is hard for me to keep up with the work, my cash reserve was depleted by my search for a cure on the mainland. I'm in remission and had a allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell transplant at City of Hope in Duarte CA in July 2016. It is time for me to pass the farm project on to someone that would like a beautiful, bountiful, place to live and provide for their family. If you are looking for a property with producing fruit and food trees on Kauai, this might be your opportunity. There is a Facebook page for Waihunahuna Farm.
My name is Neil McManus and my phone number is show contact info .
You can contact the listing agent Suzi Gillette at Oceanfront Sotheby's Realty show contact info to answer any questions and set up a showing.
- Built in: 1993
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 3.70 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed