|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
631 Expedition Drive, SF CO Upsides and Improvements over similar local properties
1. Larger 8.29 ac lot - ~3 ac larger than the average local RIR lots plus it has a unique creek and it borders State land and the Rio Grande National Forest just beyond the small strip of State land for direct access to those areas and its wildlife which often visit the property.
2. It has an Artesian well (a natural spring) in normal rainfall years, plus it always has had great water quality from the same drilled well.
3. All 3 sides of its crawl space - all walls, floor and the bottom-side of the entire 1st floor has been high R-value spray foam insulated for low heating cost during the winter.
4. It has 3 lighting improvements of a custom dining room chandelier, overhead bar, kitchen sink and work area spot lights. Nearly all lighting is high efficiency LED or compact fluorescent.
5. The WIFI thermostat and wireless and battery backed-up alarm systems can both be operated remotely by smart phone Apps plus more detail and functions at its alarm website.
6. The Great room is wired for 5.1 Home Theater surround sound and satellite video.
7.. It has 3 appliance upgrades of a new dishwasher, a pop-up downdraft vent for the island cooktop and a propane-fueled BBQ with searing capability.
8.. It is modern rustic furnished and interior decorated, including colorful and peaceful-setting Colorado paintings and a comfortable leather sectional with 2 relaxing reclining sections.
9.. Exterior landscape has been graded, contoured for good spring melt drainage and artistically appointed with red boulders, accent pieces and reddish gravel rock around the entire house.
10. The house's Great room with 3 sliding window doors and upper windows face east for quicker morning warm up and shading from the afternoon sun which could otherwise make it too warm.
11. The main south-facing roof is perfect for a solar power baseline and further possible off-the-grid upgrades.
12. The property's lot includes a substantial hill in the back east side of it that is great for a brisk hike, winter fun activities, views of the valley, mountains, house, river island and local areas.
13. State Farm Insurance has determined the replacement value of just the house on the property is $490,300 in 2018, so along with its larger-sized lot, house and lot improvements (landscaping, well and utilities) it would cost considerably more to be developed and built today.
14. Last but not least, don't be fooled by an old lower priced comp out there that says nothing about its environmental hazards that could be life threatening. Please contact owner for specifics.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,133
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 20
- Master Bedroom: 12 x 14
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 10
- Bedroom 2: 10 x 15
- Loft: 14 x 14
- Kitchen: 14 x 16
- Dining Room: 10 x 16
- Great Room: 17 x 16
- Laundry Room: 7 x 7
- Garage: 24 x 24
- Deck: 36 x 8
- Covered Porch: 8 x 14
- Balconies (2): 4 x 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 8.29 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed