|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Deck off of kitchen and large theater space in the walk-out basement for watching the game and family gatherings. Walking distance to West Springfield High School, Whole Foods, and Panera shopping center.
The convenience to the Pentagon Metro bus stop, VRE station and Express Bus to DC along with new TSA Headquarters, NGA, future Amazon site, and Fort Belvoir provides for an unbeatable location.
Showing by appointments only and with 24 hours notice.
Since purchased in 2016, we have made the following updates/upgrades: (June 2016 - March 2019)
New roof; Enclosed the yard w/fence; Added wood floor to the dining room; Updated wood flooring to walnut finish (got rid of all the honey oak) (Upstairs floors are cherry); Refreshed stair railing and spindles - add wrought iron; Pavers and dry creek bed in rear - prior drainage issue addressed; New flooring/tile in laundry room, walk-out basement, basement bath; Marble flooring in 1/2 bath; Professional landscaping; Added sink in the basement utility room; Corrected lighting in upstairs bath from ceiling can - add motion sensor; New 1/2 bath light fixture and faucet; Updated foyer light fixtures; Connected downspouts to drainage piping; Added MB, sitting room LEDS, and converted to energy saver/LED lighting; Added motion sensor light backyard; Changed out lighting fixtures and ceiling fans (eliminated the glossy gold!); Minke ceiling lighting and fans to 4 bedrooms, updated family room fan; Added various smart home switches (Alexa controlled); Installed gutter guards; Updated laundry room fixture and motion sensor; Installed timers on 4 exhaust fans; Added bird blocks to attic exhausts; New garbage disposal; New oil rubbed bronze door hardware/smart locks.
2017 - Added rock wall to sitting room; Add 2 ceiling storage racks to garage 4x8; CCTV system; Kitchen upgrade - cabinets/backsplash/new dishwasher; Custom window treatments throughout; In-wall speakers basement; Reclaimed yard space -cleared woods to make useable space; New closet lighting in master and 1 bedroom; Quartzite, granite and marble counters in bathrooms; Custom flagstone entry; Updated master bath faucets, mirrors and exhaust fan; Professional landscaping; Updated mirrors in hall bath and basement, Added exterior circuit (20A) and outlets; Installed Home theater; New dining room chandelier; Update faucets hall bath, basement; New exterior lighting in rear of home;
Exterior pathway lighting; Stone path next to drive;
2019 - New Water Heater Installed; New channel drain on left side of house.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,040
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.30 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed