|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Heart of pine flooring - original to the residence - anchors each room of this lovely home. Cypress book cases and columns define the formal living room and the dining room areas. Brick fireplaces and beautiful millwork provide interesting architectural elements as well as storage for both the dining room and the master suite. Both full baths boast luxurious, fully tiled walk-in shower rooms and the guest bath has an extra long claw foot soaking tub. The heart of this adorable home, the newly renovated kitchen, combines an elegant mix of finishes to be both functional and beautiful. Cabinets in a natural maple finish and Giallo Napoli granite countertops surround the kitchen's perimeter while willow colored cabinets and a black walnut countertop form an island the center. Brand new KitchenAid appliances were installed for aesthetic, durability and ease of use. The kitchen pantry hosts more than 25 feet of linear storage. A 2017 laundry room renovation produced two additional 9'-0" lengths of floor to ceiling storage (flat + hanging) and work space.
As for the exterior, this 50 X 120 corner lot provides plenty of space for children (or grown ups) and pets to play. A covered porch, just off of the master suite, opens into a completely enclosed, grassy play area. A second covered porch - with a cooking patio to one side and a dining patio to the other - provides covered entertaining space and access to both the side and back yards.
The 6300 block of Catina Street, in Lakeview, is a fantastic place to live. Our neighbors are incredible. Most are young families. All are retired or working professionals. There are designers, seamstresses, doctors, attorneys, contractors, engineers, nannies and lawn care pros ranging in age from -2mo to 89 years! THIS HOMEOWNER WISHES SHE COULD PACK HER NEIGHBORS UP AND TAKE THEM WITH HER. :-( Hynes, St. Dominick and St. Paul's Episcopal School are within walking distance. There are several great little neighborhood restaurants also within walking distance.
- Square Feet: 1,950
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1908
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,000 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed