|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Very warm, well maintained brick 3-bedroom ranch with lots of natural wood features and hardwood floors in most rooms, little to do and ready to move in! Great for a new family or downsizing with private backyard and full basement walk out for expansion. Definitely worth a look!
Interior freshly painted. Ready for you to move in - all appliances included!
Gourmet kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, hand built custom cabinetry with storage, storage, storage, tile backsplash, & newer countertops. The kitchen and appliances have been updated in the last couple of years. Roof is only a few years new. Full formal dining room with charming telephone nook. Retreat to the family room with a fireplace, mantle, and built-ins. Bedrooms are generously sized with ample closet space and ceiling fans. Third bedroom currently used as an office / craft room. Quality built back in the day with a brand-new oil furnace.
Large level lot, lightly wooded in the back. Bordered by mature tree line and many rose bushes! Lots of privacy, this property offers a comfortable back deck overlooking a beautiful and private, backyard with lots of room for your gardens.
This home has a full walkout basement with a picnic area and large tool shed with mower ramp and a massive air compressor built in.
Covered front porch and attached 1 car garage are a big plus.
Just minutes from down town, close to conveniences like restaurants, highways and lots of other businesses.
Don't pass this one up at this price. Great for government financing programs.
Price of home may be adjusted for bathroom updates. Owner willing to negotiate reasonable offers.
Also Offered for rent at 1,450 a month Please contact for more info.
Investor opportunity! This property was recently foreclosed by a bank or financial institution and is now available to purchase. Minimal upgrades could generate built in equity! Don't miss this special opportunity to buy!
This is an as-is, where-is sale. Buyer team is responsible for all due diligence including utility readings if any.
- Square Feet: 1,050
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 6
- Built in: 1963
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.41 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed