|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home boasts exceptional craftsmanship throughout. Built in 2015 with 2x6 walls 16" on center with OSB house wrap. Roof has 30 year architectural shingles. It offers gas forced air furnace, central air and insta heat tankless (gas) hot water tank. Other upgrades include 50" flat screen tvs in Family room and master suite, French pocket doors throughout the first floor and slider off breakfast nook out to a 12x16 rear deck (Trek). Other upgrades include hardwood and tile flooring, oak staircase, ceiling fans and crown molding. Spacious additional storage area via pull down steps to attic and additional storage in furnace area in basement.
This 3 story home includes: 4 bedrooms on upper level, 4 baths, 2nd floor laundry area, kitchen, breakfast nook, private dining room, linen, library, family room with in-law suite on lower level. Kitchen includes recessed lighting, Frigidaire stainless steel appliances including range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Laundry area has Maytag washer and dryer. Oak cabinetry and center island includes sliding shelving system. In addition, kitchen offers 7 1/2 foot peninsula bar as well as pantry.
Large master suite has designer closet and custom bath with tiled shower. Master bath also includes make up area as well as his and her double sinks with additional oak cabinetry.
Lower level in-law suite includes living room area with built in cabinets/counter area, room for you to add an under counter refrigerator and microwave and includes a gas log fireplace for your enjoyment on those cold West Virginia evenings. Bedroom has closet area. Bath includes handicapped accessible shower, sink and closet.
This home offers an oversized 2 stall garage with separate remote operated doors. Garage can also be entered through separate man door entrance which opens out to cement driveway that can easily accommodate 6 - 8 vehicles. Exterior of home has retaining wall.
Be close to nature but within 3 miles of interstate, award winning school system with campus style grade school, middle school and high school, child care, hospitals, airport, shopping, FBI, recreation including golf, swimming, sports facilities. VA Medical Center is close by. Tygart Lake State Park is within 20 minutes which offers boating, swimming, picnic area, cabin rentals and a lodge. You are within 45 minutes of Morgantown, WVU, Ruby & Mon General Hospitals, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, NIOSH and more! Charleston, WV + Pittsburgh, PA are within 1 1/2 hours. City benefits in a "country setting." Will work with buyers agents. No owner financing, rent to own or rental.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,084
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.59 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed