|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This house is located in the Montauk Harbor area, between Flamingo Dr and West Lake Dr., adjacent to a large conservation area that can not be developed and are designated as a nature preserve . The house is at the top of a .6 acre of land approximately 125 feet from the road, with sufficient backyard space for a pool. At the bottom of the hill is an apple tree that is frequently visited by the local deer population, with a trail leading from it into the woods. The house was recently appraised and is selling for its appraised value and that appraisal is available to view.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
- Built in: 1980
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.60 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)