|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Gorgeous Home, In the heart of Davie! MOVE IN READY
A New Construction Home from 2015 a 4 Bed/ 3 Bath, 2 car garage
new upgraded kitchen,
impact glass doors and windows,
porcelain tile and bamboo floors,
custom made closets,
plantation shutter windows, ,
secure camera system,
salt water pool, travertine deck, playground, illuminated backyard,
LED lights all through the house,
A+ rated schools, just minutes from the airport.
Come and See! MAKE AND OFFER!
REALTORS WELCOME TO BRING QUALIFIED BUYERS. ONLY CALL FOR APPOINTMENT. COMMISSION 2.5%
The pool is the major improvement done to the house after we bought it as a preconstruction development in 2014, and it is our favorite. Our kids and family have enjoyed in and out, winter or summer, and is always a pleasure to be around.
I love my kitchen. The custom made cabinets, have railers inside that help you to easily remove items without having to stretch your arms inside, and also have a better visibility of the items.
The kitchen is also the best place to hang around in the house. The open space allows everybody to communicate, eat and watch TV as a family, or simply just entertain.
The entrance is cozy and elegant. The feel of openness and nature when you see through the glass invites you to stay and enjoy your self in a magnificent environment.
In the heart of Davie, you can easily move to any place in South Florida in a few minutes either west or east, north or south you will not take longer than 20 minutes due to the closeness to main highways.
- Square Feet: 3,428
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.33 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed