|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
2590 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 3.5 bath home with bonus room attached 3 car garage and detached 30' x 26' shop was built in 2017. No HOA or CCRs
This gorgeous northwest style home has an open floor plan, spacious gourmet kitchen, high ceilings, open beams, large windows giving great light and showing off the fabulous views of the Cascade Mountains, upstairs bonus room with a full bath (could be used as another bedroom). This beautiful custom home has top of the line finishes with hardwood, granite, tile, stainless steel appliances, 9 ft. doors, gas assist wood burning fireplace, accent lighting, central vac, pantry, walk-in-closet, great storage, a composite deck and hot tub. The landscaping has a fully automated sprinkler system.
This is a wonderful place to live in and entertain from. Enjoy the breathtaking mountain views from the large deck, play in the lush backyard and soak in the hot tub as you watch the sun set over the mountains.
There is also a large finished shop (26 ' x 30' ) it has a 10' door and includes a carpeted hangout loft, furnace and a full bathroom . An 8' x 26' lean-to is attached to the rear of the shop for extra storage. 30 amp RV hookup as well
There is also plenty of room for your animals and all your toys too. With 3 acres of COI irrigation and a wheel line you can keep the pasture green and growing for all your critters. There is a horse shelter and small corral ready for your animals too.
This property is zoned MUA, meaning there are lots of possibilities as it is in farm tax-deferred status. No HOA's, CCRs and very close to BLM.
You have all the amenities of being in the country but you are just minutes from everything in Bend with easy access to Hwy 97 and only 12 minutes from the Airport.
You must see this property to really appreciate it. To set up an appointment call:
FOR SALE BY OWNER with closing through Western Title and Escrow Company
4.86 Acres with 3 acres of COIC irrigation
2590 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 3.5 bath with bonus room, 3 car attached garage and large detached shop built in 2017 by AllyBrooke Custom Homes.
We are willing to work with brokers and buyers agents for up to 2%
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,590
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2017
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4.86 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed