|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
ARV: $250K - $300K
1237 S. Jacksin Springs Rd. Macon
$365K 3br/3ba 3,250 Sq Ft (Multi Family)
265 Orange St
Macon, GA 31201
4 beds 4.5 baths 3,702 sqft $304K
1606 Lawton Ave. Macon
$290K 4br/4ba 3,245 (Multi Family)
316 College St. Macon
$250K 6br/8ba 3,786 Sq Ft (Multi Family)
1067 Boulevard Macon
$200K 1,624 Sq Ft (Multi Family)
836 Boulevard Macon
$178K 6br/4ba Sq Ft 4,300 (Multi Family)
4 Unit Apartment Building in Macon which is a 5 Minute Drive to Downtown Macon and a 2 Minute Walk to "Coliseum Medical Center"....Building needs a FULL RENOVATION but is a "Great Investment" especially with the Location this is in a Great Location and is Full Brick! Needs a New Roof and Floor upstairs but is an Awesome Buy for the Smart Investor! Huge Building Over 4,000+ Square Feet!
Multi-Family Dwelling, Two Level, Quadplex, (each lower unit has).2 br, 1 bath.living, dining, kitchen, (each upper unit has).3 br, 1 bath.living, eat in kitchen, shared open front porch, w/right side driveway, rear parking, enclosed shared staircase to upstairs, open rear exterior staircase.
Here is the Things that are 1 to 3 Mile's Away from 645 Cowan Rd. Macon
--- Macon Chamber of Commerce
--- Macon Convention Center
--- Macon Secretary of State
--- Center for Behavioral Center
--- Coliseum Medical Center
--- Fort Hawkins Visitor Center
--- Burdell/Hunt Elementary School
--- Gray Chapel AME Church
--- St. Peters Missionary Baptist Church
--- New Pleasant Grove Church
--- Rosa Jackson Recreation Center
--- Georgia Sport Hall of Fame
--- Tubman Museum of African American
--- Peyton Anderson Community Service Center
This Property is only 3 - 4 Minute Car Ride from "Downtown Macon" which has alot of "New Buildings" and Renovations!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 2
- Built in: 1955
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 7,405 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed