|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The land: 5.75 acres, functioning septic, Walnut Creek SUD water, electric on site, high speed internet is available through Rise Broadband. Mature trees on edges, well taken care of field, cultivated garden.
Structures: 14 x 70 singlewide, treated as personal property for tax purposes. Statement of ownership and location in hand. Two bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms (second bathroom still has hookups for shower but space is used for storage). Plus 12 x 40 add-on, which is a solid pier and beam build with piers on 48" centers, R-19 insulation with radiant barrier, outer band anchored to peers, steel straps on alternating studs to attach studs to the floor frame; roof 2 x 6 trusses with hurricane ties. Roof was built to easily remove the trailer as the plan was to build the rest of the house. Add-on is two bedrooms and utility room with hookups for washer and dryer. Add-on has tile floors in bedroom, recessed lights in one of the bedrooms, textured walls and two-inch blinds in both bedrooms. Add-on is an independent structure connected to the trailer only by the roof and the doorway.
The trailer is very livable but needs repairs siding, carpet, some sheetrock (lost a battle with moody teenagers), A/C system, both the duct and the unit. Currently using window units. Many things in the trailer are very much not trailer-like oak faced cabinets, many windows replaced with real house windows, some doors, ceramic tile in the shower and in the kitchen, textured walls in bedrooms and bathroom, two-inch blinds. Both toilets were replaced.
Other structures include a carport, several storage buildings, a lean-to and a dog house.
The property is being sold as-is without any warranty expressed or implied. Buyer to verify all information. Not included in the sale are appliances and my outdoor cat. More pictures are available upon request.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,460
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 4
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5.75 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed