|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
All new paint including doors, crown & base
Cabinets painted and new handles & pulls in kitchen & both bathrooms
Carpet in den & bedrooms
Both king mattresses, pillows, & bedding
3 - Flat Screen TVs
All recessed lights changed to LED
Custom bathroom vanity lighting in both baths
Custom built high top dining table for 6
Recliner & 2 custom covered chairs
Both toilets have been replaced with tall "convenience height" toilets
New AC unit
New water heater
Pallet wood entry so chairs & umbrellas don't scratch walls
Our master bedroom closet was converted to two closets, one that has a deadbolt so owners can lock away their personal items and a 2nd closet in the master bedroom for others to use. In the 2nd bedroom we created a desk under the window for easy work from home space if needed. The master bath is large with a jetted tub & separate roomy shower with seat and also separate toilet room with door. Washer & dryer conveniently in hallway along with a vintage style built in enclosed ironing board. HUGE 30' balcony with extra nice bar height PVC furniture (that will last forever!) overlooks the beautiful lagoon shaped pool and offers the most amazing place to sit & enjoy the sunsets over the gulf!! Sterling Beach is a sought after complex with many wonderful amenities including it's large lagoon shaped pool, hot tub, well appointed gym, movie theater, and gated parking. Sterling Beach is a non-smoking complex, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises!! It is pet friendly for owners only. Other than a few items that do not stay, this condo is being sold turn key so all you will need to bring is your toothbrush & swimsuit! Our building had some damage that has or is currently being repaired but our condo had NO HURRICANE damage at all, not even moisture. Our building is getting a new roof over the next 8 weeks! (Assessment has already been paid).
This condo is For Sale By Owner (owner is former realtor in GA) Please contact us directly for more info or to set up appt to view! (229)881-7046 or email email@example.com.
We own the domain www.sterlingbeach.com, and will sell it separately so you can advertise your unit without competition!
We are not interested in rent to own or owner financing.
Perfect 2nd home or rental unit, or both! The 2 bedroom units are so spacious, you feel right at home when you walk in the door. Sterling Beach is one of the premier complexes on Thomas Drive and is second to none on atmosphere & beauty of the grounds. Being on the east end of Panama City Beach, it is close to St. Andrews State Park, Schooners, Signal Hill Golf Course, and about a 15 minute ride to Pier Park.
- Square Feet: 1,447
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed