|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Zoned Commercial, Mixed Use.
New Sidewalks, Sidewalk garden.
200 amp service, with
100 amp electric per unit.
Previous owner was a master plumber and all plumbing is new and or well maintained.
Basement has street access and has been converted to a workshop area.
Walls cemented and painted with drylock water proofing.
Property could easily be converted into a triplex as well as handicap access for first floor apartment.
Some renovations needed to obtain use and occupancy or rental license, but
no rot or major renovations required.
Property has been well maintained and cared for for many years.
zoning for commercial is grandfathered in.
1st floor apartment was a store at one time in history but was later converted into an apartment.
Please check with the city for the many uses that would be approved under its current zoning.
6654 Leeds street is one block from Papa Playground and recreation center within the beautiful morris park trail and nature reserve.
It's 1 block away from Shoprite of 67th and Haverford ave.
Septa 65 and 31 bus is on the corner of 67th and Lansdowne, adjacent to the property.
Nice neighbors and currently has a Day Care business on the adjoining corner of 67th and Lansdowne ave.
Within walking distance of 2 Public libraries.
Shopping on Haverford avenue and City and Haverford shopping area.
69th Street Terminal and Shops at Upper Darby and Tower theater.
Walking also to St Joes area Student housing, City Ave and Lankanue Hospital in Wynnewood PA.
10 minutes drive to Center City, and immediate access to the Main Line and Lower merion Township attractions.
Any additional questions please email.
Property being sold AS IS and Seller will not make any guarantees or warranties on property.
Please no bird doggers.
Please do not waste anyones time.
The only contract we are going to sign is at closing when we get paid and sign the deed over.
We can not entertain any ideas to do a rent to own, we are not interested in owning or being responsible for it any further and need to sell it ASAP so..
The Property will ONLY be shown after verification of proof of ability to purchase it.
Thanks for the interest!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,800
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 1
- Security System
- Built in: 1900
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: N/A
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed