|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
6710 Sarah Point, Bismarck, ND 58504
Beautiful home located on 1.53 acres in the Copper Ridge Development of rural Bismarck. Views of stunning sunsets from the backyard upper patio or lower level paver patios are breathtaking with pasture land and no backyard neighbors! Total square footage of 2,658 includes completely finished lower level with beautiful, modern accents. New paint throughout nearly the entire home!
Split level home featuring a main upper level with a Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and Master Bathroom, two additional bedrooms, an additional full bath, and open-concept kitchen/dining and living area with vaulted ceilings are found on the main level. Kitchen equipped with KitchenAid Mixer lift cabinet and stainless steel KitchenAid appliances with electric range (gas hook-ups available!!!)! Walk-out upper patio with steps down to ground-level paver patio.
Lower level features a stunning family room with natural gas fireplace and floating shelves with LED accent lighting. Beautiful laundry room featuring a stainless-steel sink, cabinetry, counter space, and natural light also located in the lower level. Beautiful rain-glass, barn-door style door entering into the laundry room. Two additional large bedrooms, full bath, storage space, and a mechanical room with excellent space for a chest freezer are also found on the lower level.
Finished triple stall attached garage, sheet-rocked and painted, with workbench, storage shelving, hot/cold water, sink, and floor drain. Outside space includes 1.53-acre lot with ground-level paver patio perfect for patio tables and fire pit patio for evenings with friends while catching the gorgeous oranges, pinks, and reds of the evening sunsets in the western sky! Beautiful brick and rock landscaping around the home with various perennials and grasses in an assortment of colors and heights. Large garden plot, 22 x 24, perfect for growing all your produce for eating fresh and canning! Garden area edged with raspberry bushes, blueberry bushes, strawberry patch, and rhubarb! Property is lined with two sets of tree rows, black hills spruce and hackberry. Three apple trees, including two Honeycrisp and one State Fair Apple trees on the property along with one plum tree/bush.
Exterior vinyl siding and vinyl casement windows throughout home. Radon mitigation system installed. Septic system. Rural water.
Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Insta Hot Faucet for tea/etc, and window blinds. Willing to include basement television due to inset size, if desired, see photos.
Excluded: Washer, Dryer, Freezer, Basement Vanity (personal/sentimental value -- credit will be given in the amount of $800 for basement vanity)
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,658
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2013
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.53 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed