|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This is a two storied multicolored wire finish brick (Belden still produces same brick) four beds, one full two half baths, one car attached garage, 1st and 2nd floor has quarter sawn oak floors with Brazilian cherry inlays on the first floor, parquet floor in 1st FL office/BDR, granite entry ways and bathroom floors and1st floor fireplace hearth,( second fireplace in finished basement) Solid six panel doors throughout 1st quality hardware, 1st floor has Weather shield low E windows with true oak interiors with the exception of the kitchen ,dining room and living room have oak crown molding, dining room has chair rail, living room custom milled oak bay and windows, 2nd floor windows all low e with custom milled trim, triple glazed door to outdoor sitting area over roof from master bedroom , burglar, fire, monoxide , natural gas alarm, whole house central vacuum. This house was built in early 50s at that time two courses of masonry was used in contrast to newer construction that uses one course and interior framing, unusual for the time this house has a blanket of rock wool insulation between the masonry and finish wall, at the time of its construction lath and plaster was on the way out and drywall on the way in, in this house a layer of grey/blue board was installed then a layer of plaster resulting in a finish wall that is 1 thick, stronger more durable and a better finish than plaster or drywall alone. There is return as well as supply duct work on the second floor, somewhat unusual for a house of this age allowing for seasonal adjustments adding to comfort and efficiency. Kitchen has a Thermadore 36 commercial style range with Broan hood sized for the additional heat, refrigerator new in 7/27/17. New roof 7/10/14, 50 yr prorated warrantee GAF. Edge Vent installed this properly vents the hip style roof extending the life of roofing materials and vents hot air in the summer, new high efficiency HVAC 4/24/13, 12 years parts and labor warranty, new 50 gal Rheem water heater, 7/6/15, 6 year manufactures warranty, 20 of fiberglass insulation in attic, due to these improvements Com Ed consistently rates this house as better than energy efficient neighbors. Washer, dryer and deep freeze in basement stay. This sits on a lot with a 50. frontage, west side 203.6 east side 200. Rear 54.5 rear of lot has a southern exposure.
No realtors, conventional cash out
- Square Feet: 1,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1951
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.24 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed