|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Seller will respond to all offers between 650k and 750k. Three percent buyers-agent commission provided.
Ringed with the southwestern mountains, this custom 4700 sq ft home has European appointments, all of the formal rooms including oversized foyer, massive great room living-room, a dining room large enough to comfortably seat 20 guests including a secret garden for secluded after-dinner lounging.
Best curb-appeal in Tucson is provided by twin island waterfall Koi pond with walkway through the center and multitudes of small to large fish, surrounded by a circular drive with electric gates to the outside world and enclosed within wrought iron fencing. 5 bedrooms and 4 baths all custom and unique. The main house sits on the front of a one acre, rural zoned, bird and tree park. There are over 100 trees (many fruiting, twenty palm) and shrubs with nine distinct gardens (including over ten foot tall roses, orange, apple, plum and fig trees) makes this your private sanctuary. Multiple bird, humming bird feeders in operation for more than ten years has made this an annual stop for a fantastic multitude of species including many types of hawks. Hawks, bees and a few of the other species live here year round.
Secondary 980 sq ft additional space of fully developed living structure sits on the back of the lot adjacent to the basketball and tether courts. This secondary living structure is ready for extra family sleeping area, studio use, family business or whatever you desire. Open concept with separate 4x4 walk-in shower and extra deep Kohler iron oversized bathtub, walk-in closet and outdoor patios in front of and in the back of, the living areas.
Outside Ramada with oversized built-in grill. Resort style pool. Permanent seating attached to various walls provides seating for 40 or more guests to make use of BBQs provided on the wood burning oversized grill.
Completely fenced, this one acre park is situated in one of the safest areas of Tucson. Easy and quick access to freeways, less than ten miles from the airport, easy back-road access to Raytheon facilities and, less than one mile from the starter's desk at the championship 18 hole Sewailo golf course. Easy access to two casinos and the AVA Amphitheatre this house provides the optimum viewing of firework displays provided by Casino Del Sol. Only blocks from open range desert.
The secondary structure was built in 1988 while the main residence was built in 1985 and upgraded in 1990. Three air conditioners with heaters for main house zones have been replaced within the last four years. The one ton wall A/C has been replaced in the studio four years ago. Three roof repairs and updates have been done in the last two years. Kitchens and bathrooms have all been remodeled in the last four years. The pool service equipment is all redone starting in 2015.
Drive on by and see how beautiful this self contained estate is. Close to everything yet just a few blocks to open desert. Being zoned rural SH you may have horses, chickens, etc on the property. Many of the other owners have horse farms, trailer parks or simply inexpensive quarters; most neighbors take real pride in ownership which shows in maintenance of their desert property.
If you are a flipper, looking for a acre lots close to the city, freeways, airport and within half a mile of an 18 hole championship golf-course; where you are going to raze the existing structures and build new, there are many available lots in the neighborhood for a lot less money than mine. Check it out, great views and amenities!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 5,700
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 49,900 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed