|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Address: 698a Crestwood Court, Whitefish, Mt 59937
This spacious townhouse gives you easy access to everything that makes Whitefish and northwestern Montana special.
Located in a quiet, peaceful Whitefish neighborhood away from noisy railroad tracks and arterial streets, you can easily walk or bicycle downtown (0.8 mile) or to City Beach on Whitefish Lake (0.9 mile). You can also walk two blocks to the Stumptown Ice Den (where you can catch the Snow Bus to Whitefish Mountain) and to several restaurants and pubs. With a partial view of Big Mountain, the townhouse is completely furnished (including linens, towels, cleaning supplies, kitchen dishes, utensils and small appliances), basically everything you need to move in or rent. We are taking a couple of pieces of artwork off the walls and leaving everything else.
Built in 1997, it has one master bedroom (queen) downstairs and two bedrooms (queen and two twins) upstairs, two full bathrooms, and a fully equipped office, computer station with wifi and 40-inch, flat-screen TV. All utilities (satellite TV, gas, electric, internet and water/sewer/refuse) are already set up and only need to be transferred to new owner.
City zoning prevents short-term vacation rentals in most neighborhoods in Whitefish, but this townhouse is one of the few located in WRR-1 zoning which allows short-term rentals. We have operated it as a successful vacation rental since we purchased it in 2007 and covered all costs with vacation rental income, plus a nice profit. Those figures are available to perspective buyers. If the new owner wants to do the same, its all set up--VRBO, Airbnb and TripAdvisor websites, renters manual, even list of past guests.all available to by the new owner.
Note from Seller: I will respond to all calls and emails, but I do travel extensively so there might be short delays in responding. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-431-4594. I will respond and be available to show you the place asap.
- Square Feet: 1,683
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed