|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
WOULD CONSIDER OWNER FINANCING!!! This SKANEATELES LAKE FRONT HOME is an extremely clean, completely remodeled, 3-bedroom, 2-bath home located on a quiet lake front road at the southern end of Skaneateles Lake. The home has a large private dock on the Lake and is situated on a 3.5 acre lot, with a low maintenance no mow landscape. It also has a 2.5 car garage, large enclosed front porch facing the Lake, lots of storage, and plenty of parking. HOUSE FEATURES Include: - Approximately 1,905 square feet of living space; - Three (3) bedrooms; - 2.0 baths (both recently remodeled); - Full basement; - Open floor plan; - Large enclosed 3 season front open porch overlooking the lake with clean storage under porch; - Electrolux central vacuum system; - Ceiling fans in every room; - Remodeled kitchen with custom cherry cabinets extending to ceiling, crown molding, and granite countertops; - Large kitchen pantry; - Under & over cabinet lighting in kitchen; - High-end kitchen appliances including built in look counter depth refrigerator with wood panels, dishwasher with wood panel; natural gas cook top with sealed burners, electric wall oven, & garbage disposer; - Mudroom/laundry room on 1st floor with high efficiency front loading washer/dryer, cabinets for storage, and granite countertop; - Hardwood and tile floors; - Hydronic heated floors on the entire first floor with two separate zones; - High efficiency heat pump with central air conditioning: - Exhaust fans in all bathrooms; - Auxiliary electric heaters in bathrooms for extra heat; - Vermont Castings free standing gas stove for sunroom; - Water softener; - Lots of recessed lighting; - Large walk-in closet in master bedroom; - Two and a half car garage with storage in attic; - High efficiency Vermont Castings wood fireplace; - Plumbing for grill to large propane tanks (no small tanks to constantly have refilled); - High-end security system; - Windows and doors replaced with high-end, high efficiency, Marvin windows and doors, with wooden interiors; - Full view storm doors with full screens for insulation in winter and ventilation in summer; - Large storage closet on 2nd floor; - Custom carpentry throughout (peg clothes hooks in mudroom, crown molding, chair rail, etc.); - Large decks on front and back of house with balcony overlooking the lake; Spa tub at back of house accessible by a bridge over a waterfall with view of lake and lots of privacy; - Large dock at lake with shed and walkout beach area, and - Two sources of potable water, well water plus able to pump water from the lake. Should you have any questions or would like to schedule a showing of the property, please contact me, (315) 806-6699!
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1995
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 3.20 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed