|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Your Dream Home for Sale by Owner
2 Bedroom House - 7 Ardohain Lane Republic, Wa 99166 - For Sale by Owner
6 Acre Lake Front Property
Six plus acre waterfront Estate located near Republic in the northeast corner of Washington State on Curlew Lake, with a 1200 foot shoreline that includes half of Fisherman's Cove and all of the Point Ardohain and half of Cresent Bay. We are offering to any realtor who brings us a qualified buyer a 3.5% commission, rather than the usual 3%, upon closing.
You can enjoy all four seasons of recreation and stunning beauty year round.
This unique 2 bedroom (3 bedroom septic), 2 3/4 bath octagon shaped home was designed and built to take in the breath taking mountain and lake views from every window and boasts a 220 degree view from the formal living/dining room.
Designed and meticulously built by a renowned builder for his own retirement retreat where entertaining and self-sufficiency were paramount.
The Estate includes a well appointed garage/shop, deluxe greenhouse, garden tool building, large fenced garden area, 2 dog kennels and 2 cabins.
Large well-lit kitchen with vaulted ceiling and skylights and great views of the mountains, lake and dock. Gas range, 6 zone. Built in gas double oven. Appliance garage. Refrigerator, built in convection oven/microwave, dishwasher, custom double stainless steel sink. Custom Eastern Maple wood cabinets with granite counter tops. Spacious island seats 10 with plenty of storage front and back and has it's own custom stainless steel prep sink. Large walk-in pantry. Great room features an adjacent 3/4 bath, pool table, double sided cultured stone gas fireplace with lighted, stained glass insert and custom Eastern Maple mantle. Informal gaming/dining table seats 4 with plenty of lighting. Bose built in speaker system. Exterior door opens up to first patio and gazebo.
THE LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA:
220 degree view of the lake and mountains. Open concept formal dining area with chandelier. Custom Eastern Maple display cabinet with upper beveled glass, solid maple doors below. Double sided cultured stone gas fireplace with custom Eastern Maple mantle and tile hearth. Carpeted. Ceiling fan. Skylights. Tamarack vaulted ceiling with beam accents. Built in Bose sound system controlled from the media closet. Glass door opens to patio number 2.
Sweeping views of the lake and mountains. Plenty of room for your bedroom furniture with special stained glass sconce lighting and matching lighted ceiling fan. Gas fireplace. Built in Bose sound system. Glass door leads out to your 3rd patio. Large walk-in closet lined with Tennessee Cedar with plenty of storage. Built in jetted tub with tile surround. Built in ironing board. Eastern Maple wood cabinets in the bathroom with a double vanity, radiant heated tile floors, circulating hot water, large double headed tiled shower with bench, shelving and skylight, overhead light/fan/heat, glass doors.
GUEST BEDROOM AND BATH:
Large guest bedroom with mirrored sliding closet doors, ceiling fan, beautiful view of the lake and mountains. Duel entry from hallway as well as the bathroom. Bathroom has solid Eastern Maple wood floors and matching custom maple cabinets. Single vanity with granite counter tops. Circulating hot water. Tiled shower with glass doors. Overhead light/fan/heat. Linen closet. Door leading into the kitchen area.
Sweeping views of the lake and mountains. Solid oak floors with overhead and base oak cabinets with lots of counter space and storage. Front loader washer and vented dryer. Circulating hot water. Exterior door opens up to 4th patio and clothesline.
800 sq. ft. of southern exposure. Six motorized opening skylights with rain auto close. Six non-opening skylights. Two ceiling fans. Double pane thermal sliding screened windows throughout. Large double sided farm sink. Concrete and brick water draining floor. Irrigation controls for the yard. Air conditioning. Propane heating system. Lots of electrical outlets for additional lighting. Built in sound System. Three entrance/exit points: one to 4th patio, one to interior of garage and one to driveway.
Huge 2000 sq. ft. completely finished 4 car garage with plenty of additional shop space/man cave area, personal laundry room and full bathroom. Garage has 3 ceiling fans with lights, 9 skylights and electric garage door openers. Four enter/exit man doors that exit to the main living area, greenhouse, patio #1 and the gazebo and one to the yard/driveway. Built in speaker system. Numerous 110 and 220 volt electrical outlets throughout. Multiple compressed air stations throughout with one outside the garage. Built in florescent lighting. Half ton electric winch on an I-beam trolley system. Built in fire extinguisher. Has it's own forced air furnace and heat pump. Plumbed for wood stove. Two electrical panels for additional power and a generator transfer switching system. Built in storage cabinets and work bench.
GARDEN TOOL SHED:
Garden tool building has 2 entrances, one man door and one barn door. Completely finished with compressed air lines, water, electricity, wood stove, propane heater, finished off second floor with attached 2 heated dog houses with 2 concrete runs. Approximately 1.5 acre fully deer fenced orchard/raised bed garden area.
This entire Estate was previously the Old Camp Five Resort. There are 2 remaining Camp Five cabins. One is the caretaker's cabin in the midst of being rebuilt. It has a newly poured concrete foundation, water and power to the building. It is 16' by 30', one bedroom/kitchen/living room. Nice view of the lake. Carport and metal roof. Lots of miscellaneous supplies to finish it. Dried in.
Originally Camp 5 Resort, this remaining unfinished 16' by 60' cabin was being remodeled into 2 units. Newly poured concrete foundation. Water and power to the building. Dried in. Numerous supplies to finish it. Excellent views from both units. Metal roof. Large old growth shade trees with beach access. Great potential.
Home is 3429 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom septic.
Garage is 2000 sq. ft.
Greenhouse is 800 sq. ft.
Octagon shaped gazebo with double sided fireplace, electricity and plumbing to the building.
Double paned storm windows.
Cultured stone and cedar siding.
Built in vacuum system throughout.
Dock is 90' long by 24' at it's widest part.
Several lake front parking spots for R.V.'s.
Six water hydrants spread throughout the property.
Good valley topsoil.
Approximately 2,000 gallon propane storage tanks.
Window screens for all the windows in the house.
Twenty five mile long Ferry County railroad trail for hiking and biking close by.
Four miles to the Ferry County Airport.
Ten miles to the town of Republic and Ferry County Memorial Hospital.
Republic is the Ferry County Seat.
A range of activities are available in the area such as snowmobiling, fishing, hunting, dirt track racing, water skiing and biking. For more information on recreation, please visit the Republic Chamber of Commerce.
This is an Estate property and all statements are believed to be true and correct as known by the inheritor's/seller's.
Furnishings are negotiable.
Zillow has a history of previous listings for this home. It is important to note, however, that at the time of the previous listings, the home was not finished due to health reasons. In the past 2 years, much work has been completed and outwardly improved.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,429
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.75
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed