|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This property is being sold"FOR SALE BY OWNER ONLY",so this property isn't listed with a Realtor and is not being shown by a Realtor. Therefore, please only contact Tina directly at:(603) 439-7979 for more information and/or a showing. If you call a Realtor, they will not show it to you as there's no realtor fee going to them Due to this Property Only being "For Sale By Owner" Thank you and please see listing below. Bright and cheery with ample storage and updates! Surrounded by green space. Peace, tranquility combined with convenience and location stands out for this Property.
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.This tucked away, surrounded by nature, cozy, quiet and safe,one bedroom one bathroom,860 square foot condo in Amherst, NH is just 1.6 miles from the Amherst Village, one-half mile from route 122, less than a mile from route 101, 4.5 miles from route 101A and about 7.8 miles from route 3. The kitchen is fully appliances and includes a stack able washer/dryer in the Unit. The bathroom boasts 2 sinks a toilet and a jetted whirlpool tub. There's an air conditioner in the living room and a carbon monoxide and smoke detector in the hallway.You'll find plenty of closet space throughout and a sliding glass door from the dining area that opens up to a patio over looking the backyard that's nestled up against over 60 acres of wooded conservation land with beautiful wildlife, walking trails and a quaint, little pond. Occasionally you'll see a vibrant hot air balloon pass by as this condo is located in a flight path. The condo is situated on the first floor for easy access and it's an end Unit(one of only two in the entire complex) for extra privacy. This dog friendly and smoke free complex has a condo fee of $295.00 which includes 2 off street parking spaces with additional guest parking, landscaping, complete snow removal, sewer, water and trash. Amherst has a "GreatSchools" rating of: 9 out of 10 for Clark-Wilkins School and 10 out of 10 for Souhegan!
***Again please kindly note***This Property is a"for sale by owner" listing. Please only contact Tina directly at (603) 439-7979 if this stress-free, condo living sounds like something you'd enjoy.This Condominium just became available and will not last long in Amherst for only $159,900.00..,so don't wait to inquire.., call today!"
- Square Feet: 860
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed