|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Quiet Block, Approximately 2,700 Square Feet, Open Concept Floor Plan - Great For Entertaining.
Access to all transportation. Short Walk to Long Island Railroad Lynbrook Station, 35-40 minutes to Manhattan, 15 minute drive to the beach.
Spacious Home with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms with Master Bedroom Suite. High Ceilings.
Large Kitchen with large center island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter tops. Kitchen opens to Great Room with Gas Fireplace, Dining Room, Living Room. Front Sun Room, Den/Office, powder room.
Master Suite w/ Master Bath & Walk-In Closet. Master Bath with large stand up shower and bench, Rain head, body sprays, & frameless glass shower door all done in Marble. Plus 3 Large Bedrooms with plenty of closets, Full Bath, Second Floor Laundry Room.
Central AC /Heat, High Efficiency Instant Hot Boiler Solid Oak Espresso Hard Wood Floors throughout.
Back Patio, Landscaping, In Ground Sprinkler System.
Construction to be completed approximately mid November, photos of interior are of a previous project, same type finishes will be used.
Paul at Carman Ave Development
- Square Feet: 2,700
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.11 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:18.25%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed