|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home features a large open floor plan and high cathedral ceilings in the foyer and family room. Eat-in kitchen with SUBZERO fridge, custom cabinets with under-the-cabinet lights, 2 appliance garages and built-in indoor counter top grill is great for interacting with the family and entertaining friends.
First floor contains a study/office which can also be used as a bedroom and a full bathroom. Also contains separate living room and dining rooms and large family room with vaulted ceilings and skylights. Family room is also wired for a surround sound system. TWO STAIRCASES lead from the first to second floor for added convenience and mobility within the home. Home is BATHED in natural sunlight in every room
Central DUAL-ZONE HVAC system
Upstairs you'll find 4 spacious bedrooms and a bonus room with lots of extra storage space. Master bedroom has large walk-in closet. Both bathrooms have dual vanities.
Laundry room is conveniently included on this level with included washer/dryer.
No expense was spared in equipping this house with the best!
Some of the extra features include:
SOLAR PANELS in the backyard mean big savings - electricity charge is fixed at ONLY $83/month!! That's a savings of 65-75% while helping the environment!
2 Car WiFi Smart Garage allows for convenience and extra security at the touch of a button on your phone!
Circular driveway with magnificent landscaping adds an extra WOW factor every time you come home!
Spacious outdoor shed added at end of driveway for additional storage for ride-on lawnmower, tools, and other materials
Huge finished basement with closets perfect for even more storage room and entertaining
Gas FIREPLACE in family room keeps it cozy and warm even in the cold months
Master bathroom includes skylights, TOTO toilet with heated seat and bidet, and JACUZZI whirlpool with jetted tub
Full home digital phone system included with built-in intercom
Master bedroom has a PRIVATE BALCONY overlooking the neighborhood, mountains, and rolling hills of Hunterdon County.
Come make this your home!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,430
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.80 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed