|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Primed & ready to go and it will not last long! Sophistication throughout describes this NuHome redesigned Gemberling Cape in the heart of Haddon Heights. Home was refurbished in 2018 so you would be buying an established home that has been updated to suit current demands! This home has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. As you walk in the home you will notice the sunny living/great room with a triple bay window and an open staircase to the second story. Nearby is the fabulous new eat-in kitchen with white shaker cabinets, built in pantry, open shelving, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous subway tile backsplash with a built-in bench area for an eat-in area. The master bedroom and second bedroom are located on the 1st floor, plus there are 2 additional spacious bedrooms with ample closet space on the second floor. There is a cool loft featuring wall sconces and a vaulted ceiling that creates a cool space for den or a home office. The laundry room room is conveniently located near the den for convenience. Artistically designed bath bathrooms and designer lighting in every room. All new replacement windows, new HVAC, electric and plumbing, all new flooring, doors and moldings with lots of character and charm plus full unfinished basement ready to be finished with approximately 806 sq. ft. of additional living space to suit your vision. The space is clean, updated and ready for for someone to make it their own without the expense of a complete overhaul to match interior design demands of today. Exterior has new trim package, landscaping, white vinyl fencing enclosing huge backyard, new concrete walkway with detached one car garage with side door entry. All new solar lighting installed to bring the home to life at night! Mature trees line the street in this well-established neighborhood making this the perfect home. The large backyard is perfect for barbecues, a pool and family nightlife by a cozy fire pit. Tons of renovations to properties around this home will certainly raise the value of this property in no time. Centrally located near I-295, the New Jersey Turnpike and a 20-minute commute to Philadelphia.
- Square Feet: 1,612
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1951
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed