|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A stunning colonial home in the desirable Bridgewater-Raritan School District. Enjoy the serenity of a quiet culdesac surrounded by Green Acres preserved land - an oasis for a young family, growing mature family, or one looking for peace in their surroundings. Enjoy the secluded one acre with wonderful sunrises in the rear and beautiful sunsets in the front of this west facing brick front 3400 sq. ft. home. The location has great access to wonderful schools, parks, shopping, and roadways/rail-stations that can take you in any direction. This home showcases elegant custom finishes throughout including crown molding, 9 foot ceilings on the first floor, wainscoting in the dining room & foyer and much more below:
On the main level:
Welcoming two story foyer with natural oak staircase and hardwood floors throughout most of the main level bolstering 9 foot ceilings. This leads to an open concept gourmet eat-in kitchen with center island for sitting or serving, granite counters, upgraded stainless steel appliances, and is adjacent to an expansive family room. Family room includes a vaulted ceiling and floor-to-ceiling stone raised hearth gas fireplace. Sliding glass and atrium doors open up to a beautiful multi-level patio with cooking area and hot-tub. The living room and dining room are openly connected for those holiday family gatherings and formal events. Secluded Office/Den can be used as a 5th bedroom if desired with a sliding wood frame door to the expansive rear patio. This room includes lots of natural light windows, gas fireplace and a cathedral ceiling. Also, on the main level is an inviting powder room with marble vanity top and dramatic feel.
On the second level:
Walking up the oak stairway from the foyer leads you to the hallway with hardwood floors and four bedrooms. The Master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling includes a master bath and walk-in closet. Master bath updated with large walk-in shower, jetted tub and dual vanities as well as granite counters and accents. Three additional spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space and an updated shared hallway bath are also on the second level completing the family sleeping environment. Balcony overlooking the family room is an added feature.
Majority finished basement adding an additional 1000 square feet of living space used for both video, play and exercise. Large area with lots of closet and storage space. Unfinished area which houses the brand new heating/cooling system include lots of shelving for storing goods from those runs to the nearby Costco.
> First floor laundry room with cabinets, washer dryer slots, closet and wash sink.
> Two car oversized sidecar garage with shelving, lots of storage options, and garage door openers.
> Tranquil space and setting in the rear of the home for those carefree days relaxing or hosting friends on the multi-level patio with built-in wall seating, outdoor speakers and television.
> Beautiful professionally landscaped setting surrounds the home and hardscaped rear patio.
Be the first to see this wonderful home which is move in ready including natural color pallets.
Call Donna or Rick for an appointment. We look forward to showing you around.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 21
- Family Room: 24 x 15
- Kitchen: 19 x 15
- Dining Room: 15 x 12
- Living Room: 20 x 18
- Office/Den: 23 x 12
- Master Bedroom: 23 x 13
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 13
- Bedroom 3: 15 x 12
- Bedroom 4: 15 x 12
- Finished Basement: 31 x 34
- Unfinished Basement: 24 x 15
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.95 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed