|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Zillow Zestimate: $213,300, June 1, 2019
Dreaming of owning a brick home? Here's your chance. Beautiful full brick home with 3 bedrooms and two full baths, nestled beneath two giant spruce trees plus two large backyard elm trees for summer shade. Maintenance-free green metal fascia surrounds the maintenance-free brick exterior. The backyard is completely fenced with a small tool-shed and a covered patio area.
Remodeled 2017/18, including a new tile full bathroom installed in 2017. New carpet, a new gas water heater, and a vinyl sliding patio door were added in 2018. Fresh paint on all the walls, and refinished
hardwood floors in the dining area and the 2nd and 3rd bedroom, all updated vinyl double-pane
windows, radon tested. Located in a great area, close to school and the Hawkins Preserve for walking, hiking, biking, etc. South Cedar is a very desired neighborhood in Cortez.
Interior includes a natural gas fireplace stove, built-in oven/range, side by side frig, dishwasher, garbage disposal, two ceiling fans, and a nice view to the Sleeping Ute Mountain from the glass patio doors. Living space is 1333 square feet, plus an attached garage with lots of storage space (240 square feet) for a total of 1573 square feet including a heated utility room with W/D hookups, and space for a small freezer.
Other amenities include a home security system with four outdoor cameras and remote monitoring capabilities using your smart phone and home internet. The home also comes with an antenna system with TV hookups in the master bedroom, the living room, and a 2nd bedroom. The system provides free TV with no monthly fees, and receives about 130 digital channels of which 16-20 are high definition.
Recent inspections completed by City Water Dept., Atmos Gas Company, and Cortez Fire Dept. with three new smoke detectors added.
Preferred contact by text or email for private viewing. Pre-approval Letter from your bank or lender required with any Offer to Buy.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,333
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1958
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8,276 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed