|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This is the perfect starter home in an established neighborhood! Close to schools, great for families. Quiet and respectful neighbors on all sides that have lived on this street for many years. Tons of trees and a giant field behind the house will give you privacy and tons of room for kids to play!
Original, refurbished hardwood floors give it a nice homey feel. Kitchen and living room are open, letting in lots of natural light.
Three main rooms, including a master bedroom and a smaller office space make it great for storage.
This house has a fully finished basement, putting it a step above the other houses in the area, and essentially giving you two floors. The basement has a storage area as well as the large finished area- works great as a family rec room or even a guest room. Washer and dryer hookups are downstairs, along with a sink and cabinet area for storage and cleanup.
The backyard backs up to a wooded field, and has two concrete patios for BBQ's or perhaps a hot tub. Plenty of room for a playground or swing set.
-Brand New Dishwasher
-Shaded Back Patio with Roof
-No Neighbors Behind the House!
-Brand New Paint Throughout
-Floor to Ceiling Closets
We just loved living in this home for many years. There were tons of kids in the neighborhood, lots of greenery behind the house and in the yard. Neighbors are friendly and helpful, and most importantly, they take care of their houses. While it is a smaller home, it has a smart layout that gives you lots of space for storage. The openness of the kitchen and living room area is not standard to the other houses in the neighborhood, and makes it feel more roomy and modern! Several grocery stores right down the street as well as other shops, Quicktrip, quick access to I-70, restaurants, and the police and firefighters are right down the road. Stony Point Elementary is a 10 minute walk!
913-six two zero- seven seven one eight
- Square Feet: 2,050
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1958
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8,189 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed