|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
HOMES ON THIS PRIVATE RIVER ROAD ARE WELL MAINTAINED & ARE VERY HARD TO OBTAIN, BECAUSE MOST OF THESE HOMES ARE PASSED DOWN TO THEIR DESENDENTS/CHILDREN...
BEAUTIFUL Open concept ranch/volume ceilings with panoramic view inside and outside all the way to the river. (This is a no flood zone, no Flood Insurance is required by the Flood Disaster Protection Act FCI#892268 document is available.) Home design concept is influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright WHICH MAKES THIS HOME VERY DIFFRENT!! Large ceramic foyer welcomes all and rooms are spacious! FAMILY FRIENDS will want you to have all the parties, which this home is set up for entertainment... 4th bedroom currently used as office. You and your family will enjoy the screen in Lani too! Extra drive for boat and 24 X 12 shed for storage, especially for your Kayak's!!..All your restraunts, shopping, banking needs are within 3 to 15 mins away!!
55 minutes from downtown Chicago, and remember you don't have to drive all the way to Wisconsin to find a home like this!!
Home sold as is! RIVER HOME & PROPERTY HAS BEEN TOTALLY RENOVATED/
/HIGH QUALITY WORKMANSHIP/ WELL MAINTAINED
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? .....
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CHECK OUT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING, AND NOT DRIVING OUT TO SEE, MAKE THAT APPOINTMENT, I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE TOTALLY AMAZED!!!!
WON'T BE LONG SPRING WILL BE HERE TO START BOATING ETC...
HOMEOWNERS MOVING TO EAST COAST FLORIDA
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.48 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed