|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Entire building boasts 8,200 square feet with a 1,000 ft. Garden and another separate Garden overlooking a city park.
Entire floors are available for an entire building lease, $19,000. Or possible sale (make inquiry). An alternate option is, owner retains top floor and a small space on first floor for the remaining building at $14,000. A hybrid option is, owner relinquishes Penthouse office space with garden smaller space on second floor which would be between the 19,000 and 14,000 mentioned.
This building offers a multi dynamic space. Very much industrial with a truck loading dock/ double Street driveway, a stainless steel freight elevator, existing vintage graphics on front facade, industrial high ceiling spaces and yet has a private rooftop garden connected with an amazing Penthouse Office Space.
With high ceilings perfect for film or photographic production facility or other art related Brooklyn Hub business. The owner is offering flexibility of options. Including for restaurant possibilities, a long-term lease and build out options.
Please view the website
For detailed information such as printable floor plans, additional photos of the various floors- as well as a interesting remnant Brooklyn story.
Possible uses include Industrial/Retail /Factory/Creative Office/Restaurant.
13 Feet Roll Up Gate allowing two trucks inside delivery with a loading dock and freight elevator
First Floor 14 Feet Celling Heights following 12 Feet On The Second floor and 13ft. On the third floor.
It has a rooftop garden approximately 1000 ft on a drip irrigation- requires no watering. This is on a solid concrete roof that could support a hundred people or so. Also available is a smaller front rooftop garden overlooking a wide Street and City Park. Please view included photos.
Located near (4) subways L, M & J, and G train. The L train stop, 4 blocks (Montrose Avenue) ; from the M & J train stop, block and a half away (Lorimer Street) and the G train, block and a half away the (Broadway stop)
Centrally located to major highways and East River bridges.
This is an industrial built building, (1921), still has the original 1920's- 1930's Industrial graphics overlooking a wide Street onto a city park . A fire resistive structure, 1 foot brick walls and 2 foot thick concrete floors. Has a Stainless Steel Freight Elevator. 400 Amps 3 Phase Electric
Please view YouTube video:
- Square Feet: 8,200
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1921
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 2,500 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed