|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The foundation for the sunroom is the former concrete patio. We discovered during the height of last summers drought, that it was separating about 1 inch from the rest of the house at the topof the wall. This was due to the fact thatthe sunroom foundation was not part of the foundation of the main house, and it was more easily affected by the dry soil.We solved the problem by sinking 2 footsections of 6 wide pipe at each corner of the sun room foundation, and letting the water hose trickle into each pipe. The gap closed in just a few days and it was easy to maintain by using the sameprocedure for about an hour every weekend. Once the rain finally came, there have been no further issues. You will see the pipes when you come look at the house, and I wanted to be open as to why they are there. The sunroom itself is a jewel. The six large windows and the sliding glass doors open out to the beautiful backyard. A smaller side door leads to a 10 ft x 10 ft concrete pad just outside the sunroom that is the perfect spot for apicnic table, or lounge chairs. The main doors open to a large gazebo in the middle of the backyard that is covered with a thick blanket of climbing roses.This house is ready to move in and enjoy. The appliances are less than 5 years old and in great shape. There is anew tankless hot water heater that cuts down on cost and supplies endless hot water. The air-conditioner has been serviced regularly by Alder Contract Service and shows no sign of problems. We used Dish Network which worked great, and AT&T internet service. Both could be easily reactivated. We have used HomeTeam Pest Defense for the last 4 years. The house and yard are pest free, and termite prevention is already in place. Average monthly cost for gas, electricity, water and trash pickup is $225, and only spikes to about$300 in the heat of the summer. H-E-B, Wal-Mart and Home Depot are 5 minutes from the house. Ingram Park Mall is only 10. The home is roughly halfway between Fort Sam Houston andLackland AFB, and both are easy driveson Loop 410. Downtown is normally a 25 minute drive down I-10, or by using the Medical Center VIA Transit Center, where the Primo 100 bus leaves every 10 minutes to take you to the heart of downtown in a stress free 40 minutes.The house is available to show by appointment only. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a showing. I respectfully suggest that home investors not wastetheir time or mine with low-ball offers.
- Square Feet: 1,650
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed