|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You're only a short drive to Beaver's Bend and Broken Bow Lake where you have a wide variety of restaurants, several wineries and breweries, go carts, petting zoo, golf course, shopping and tons more.
A 3BR, 2BA, 2-2 car carport, one with sides, 10X20 Mennonite Storage Bldg with electricity, 6X8 storage bldg, GE 17KW whole house generator with power surge protector and symphony 2 generator switch wire to the house. 220 hours on the generator.
420 Ft. water well with whole house purifying system, 100 gal. propane tank, 250 gal. propane tank that is leased. CH&A, propane fireplace heater in living room, which will heat the whole house. The 3rd bedroom, which is downstairs has a mini-split AC/H heat pump unit.
New Water heater April, 2019, AC coil October 2019, Special order SS Kenmore Refrigerator and another white refrigerator in the laundry/utility room. Portable dishwasher, microwave and stack-able washer and dryer all convey with the property.
This beautiful cabin is NOT in a flood zone, so no flood insurance.
Beautiful views of the river from each bedroom and living room. There's also, a study between the master and the living room or whatever you want to use that space for. It will sleep 6 comfortably, but you could put 2 sets of bunk beds in the 3rd bedroom and it would sleep 8, or add a sleeper sofa for extra sleeping. The 3rd bedroom, also has a walk in closet. Behind the 3rd bedroom is a huge storage room, it's 8X20. It is very well insulated.
Steps lead down to the river where you can swim, fish, canoe and kayake. Deer feeder in the front yard to enjoy the deer mornings and evening at feeding time.
Most of the windows are Pella windows. The two doors are tempered glass and one of them is E-glass.
All of this beauty for only $369,500. Serious inquiries only.
Call Janice Gibson to schedule a time to see it or for more information. 903-570-9212.
- Square Feet: 1,532
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed