|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You won't resist this Affordable, Updated 2 bedroom, one bath condo with attached 2 car tandem garage, that is close to most everything you could need. There is also off street parking as well as parking on the street
THIS UNIT WAS A COMPLETE REHAB 4 YEARS AGO AND IS STILL IN AMAZING CONDITION
*Everyone falls in love with the absolutely HUGE Master Bedroom, HUGE walk in Master closet, as well as the oversized second bedroom. These are really large rooms. Even though there is only one bathroom, it is huge as well
Kitchen was updated with new stainless steel appliances, new countertops,and light fixtures.
Bathroom was updated with new vanity with granite top and faucet, new vinyl tile flooring, new toilet and light fixture
ALL CARPET HAS BEEN REMOVED and updated with vinyl tile in the foyer, vinyl plank flooring in the front of the unit and Pergo flooring in in the hallway and bedrooms
All switches, receptacle,and light fixture were replaced throughout the unit
New ceiling fan in Master Bedroom
Fresh paint throughout
New custom window treatment throughout
This unit has a hybrid water softener with a built in self cleaning whole house water filter (new in 2015)
New upgraded entry door locks that can be rekeyed without changing or needing a locksmith
Energy efficient compact fluorescent bulbs throughout
New Air Conditioner in 2017
New washer and gas dryer in 2019
New garage door and opener in 2019
New hot water heated in 2019
Furnace new in 2010
HOA dues $135.. covers building insurance, snow removal, lawn care, and garbage
Taxes about $1800
This is some of the most affordable housing in South Elgin and a great value that is located close to just about everything you could need
This unit is a higher end rental and there is a tenant in place until July 1.
With this condo being completely updated there is nothing left to do except add your personal touches
This is a second floor / penthouse unit with a front and back entrance, where the front entrance has only one flight of stairs which is great for moving
- Square Feet: 1,165
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed