|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Youll love this beautiful, spacious home located just minutes from parks, schools, and shopping! This 2 story home with a full basement is just 3 years old and offers many amenities. The main floor has a grand entrance with lots of light and hardwood floors that extend throughout the main level of the home. The foyer is flanked by a formal dining room and a flex room which can be used as an office, a playroom, or extra living space. Beyond those rooms you will find a living room with a gas fireplace that extends into the open kitchen with a pantry, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast nook, and an island. The deck is accessible from the kitchen and looks onto the neighborhoods newly paved walking trail. There is also a laundry room and half bath located on the main floor. A split stairway leads to the four bedrooms located upstairs. All the bedrooms are spacious and offer generous closet space. The master bedroom is large and is accompanied by a large bathroom with a garden tub and separate shower. The walk-out basement provides plenty of storage and is ready to be finished. Outside you will find a large yard, landscaping, and a 3-car garage. In addition to all the great features of this house, the neighborhood also offers a newly paved jogging path, a nice park, and a neighborhood pool! Living her provides easy access to local schools, parks, shopping, I-64 and so much more! Call today for a showing!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,524
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.22 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed