|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This colonial Castlebrook model, built in 2003, features volume ceilings in the foyer and great room; along with an incredible entryway staircase to the 2nd floor of the home. This home resides in a private setting in desired Warren Townships Greenwood Meadows community and has many custom and upgraded features.
The park like setting of this lovely home has a paver walkway leading to a custom front door entryway and exterior lighting for both landscape aesthetics and security.
This spacious, gently used home includes 4 bedrooms,3 full baths,large foyer and great room with 2 story ceiling height, den, large eat in kitchen with pantry,formal living room, dining room, separate laundry room, 2 zone heating and
cooling systems, a full house generator, privately owned security system with exterior motion lighting, gutter guards, 2 car garage with bump out in driveway for extra 2 car parking and underground automated sprinkler system.
Custom features also include an extra 12 ceiling height in the basement, crown molding on 1st and 2nd floors,hardwood and tile on first floor and partial hardwood flooring on the 2nd story, along with lots of recessed lighting in the home.
The 2018 updated kitchen has a large center island, custom sink and faucet,granite counter tops with a tiled backsplash. The upgraded stainless steel appliances are KitchenAid and Bosch cooktop. The double self-cleaning wall ovens include both regular and convection baking systems.
The large master bedroom suite has a separate sitting room and large walk-in closet. The master bath suite includes a jetted tub, dual sinks, separate shower and updated fixtures.
The full bath on first floor also has updated fixtures with granite cabinet top.
Central vacuuming runs throughout the home and all windows around the home have grills.
Along with the plentiful kitchen cabinets, there are several additional closets on the first floor for coats and/or storage and 2 additional walk-in closets and a double wall closet in 3 of the upstairs bedrooms.
The school bus comes directly to the home for pick-up and drop off for all school age children.
Owners of this lovely home will be leaving behind the owned security system, chandeliers, custom window treatments, BBQ grill, washer/dryer and the kitchen appliances.
- Square Feet: 3,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.99 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed